help please im 162cm tall and i dont not what size i would be im growing fast though!

I am looking at medium size bike. But i don't know if i would be a small. Comment or Message me what you think. i am 162cm tall and growing fast! just comment cause i need ideas looking at a bike now!! thanks heaps

Last edited:

joshdal2

Likes Dirt
if your growing, go for as medium. i have a medium and i am 185cm but am upgrading soon. you can atleast grow into the medium.

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ouch, reading that post made my head hurt. Try some punctuation dude.
As to the question on bike size, I reckon it depends a bit on how old you are. If you're early to mid teens then you've still got some growing to do. What you might consider doing is keeping it cheap. Buy a second hand bike that's right for you now, then upgrade it in a year or when you stop growing.

Calvin M

Likes Dirt
Im about your size and small frames are always to small. Have sold two bikes because of this. Get a medium. The longer wheel base is a big plus aswell. At the moment i have a medium sunday with a 55mm stem. Stem length plays a big part in sizing aswell.

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
I am looking at medium size bike. But i don't know if i would be a small. Comment or Message me what you think. i am 162cm tall and growing fast! just comment cause i need ideas looking at a bike now!! thanks heaps
Ok. If you would like some serious help from people, we are going to need some more info.

Have you been riding for long?

What kind of riding are you looking at doing? Cross country, dirt jumping, downhill, a bit of everything?

Have you got any bikes in mind? Some companies have bigger bikes for a given size compared to others. I ride a large from one company and a medium from another.

Do you know how you like a bike to feel? ie. Stable at high speed and while airborne, light and flick able, nimble or forgiving?

In general, I would suggest a medium, especially if you are growing. But that would be dependant on the bikes you are looking at and what you want to use them for.