Help with warranty replacement.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Take it to your local Avanti store and they'll help you out.

It shouldn't matter if you're the original owner or not if it's a safety recall.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The store here in Toowoomba that used to do Avanti is no longer the dealer, no one else to my knowledge has taken them on here for a few years. Should I try one of the Brisbane dealers?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
DOO IT
i purchased a dero frame on here.... the day it arrived, went straight out and gave to my avanti dealer (which are totally useless)...
1 week later i had thisDSC_0059.jpg

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
My only advice additional from the above post, is print off the recall notice from the Avanti website, and have it in your skyrocket when you go out to the shop.
They cant refuse it, its a saftey recall!...the LBS does'nt pay for anything, just a phonecall..maybe buy a headset or whatever just to say thanks!
P.S. Awesome Frame, just make sure the plastic cable guides come with!....horizontal dropouts also avail for this frame for less than $50!

Last edited:

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My only advice additional from the above post, is print off the recall notice from the Avanti website, and have it in your skyrocket when you go out to the shop.
They cant refuse it, its a saftey recall!...the LBS does'nt pay for anything, just a phonecall..maybe buy a headset or whatever just to say thanks!
P.S. Awesome Frame, just make sure the plastic cable guides come with!....horizontal dropouts also avail for this frame for less than $50!
Right I'll be on the blower to the Brissy dealer tomorrow to get her sorted.
Horizontal dropouts you say.... The whole reason I wanted to sell it was to get something with horizontal dropouts, yah I know you can get chain tensioners but they're ugly as hell.

Cheers mate.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
if it all goes to plan, post her back up once built..
if you have any dramas getting the horizontal D O's, let me know, i can get them for you and post up to you!