hey guys im new here

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
hey im a moutnain bike rider from west aust my names liam im 17 and im from a town a bit south of perth

i ride an 03 kona roast and ride everything on it...

yeah well im super stoked ive found an aussie forum as im a member of overseas one you dont get much local goss or people you can ride with

it looks like a wicked site here...

G

:O my name is Liam im 17 and im south of perth :O FREAKY!

CHEWY

Eats Squid
new? uve been here a day longer than i have... anyway welcome to farkin! enjoy ur stay...

G

if he's had 5 posts he hasnt introduced himself. Welcome dood

DOM

Eats Squid
Welcome mate ,

glad you like the site.
we try out best to keep it good. and there is never a dull moment in the forums. ;)

thanks for the intro.

DOM

Pro Rider
thanks guys!!!

i joined ages ago but then due to my intnert access i ddnt really come online much and deff not to this site it feels like ive been missing out

another liam from south perth? sick!! what you ride man?!?!?!
pity i live in bunbury though lol its south of perth...
usually no one know wheres bunbury is so i just say south of perth

G

i live in rockingham

i ride a da bomb xlr8 what about you?

Pro Rider
at the moment i ride an 03 kona roast its stock as a rock and needs new forks lol

i had 2 bikes stolen at the end of last year though one was a project that id worked for 2 and a half years for... the industrail you see in my sig... that was a wicked jump bike dual 24s profile ss etc
and a crappy xc bike giant but it had front and rear Xt hydros i wanted to put on the industrail...

but anyways now i ride the kona and i cant complai about it for the money i think they are a mad nice bike

when i finish school i hope to build up another industrail... and get a nice duallie :D

do ay rekon it would be worth posting the specs of the industrail for perth riders to look out for? it was stolen last october and im 5k short (no insurance) it was stolen from perth (out the front of bikeforce south perth)
so yeah... thats a bit about me

:D

Pro Rider
thanks for the opertunity to spread this around

the bike had a red industrail hillbilly frame, it was the one with the removable derailer lug not the bolt on one therefore it looked like a bmx dropouts... horiz 10mm no disc tabs..

there are pics of different builds i had on pinkbike if you search RideSiK

it had a black fsa pig headset and black marzocci z5s it had black amoeba bars that had been cut down about an inch or so each end... it also had a black azonic anvil stem...

breaksetup was a formula front cable disc with avid lever... the same sort avid lever (black speeddial something sd... ) was used for the back brake where it was then matched up to a blakc avid v brake...

profile SS cranks DMR v12 pedals (electric red pedals and crome cranks ) aluminum in colour profile imperial 44t chainring with kmc kool chain and 18 tooth on the rear...

hubs were black aireal DH hubs with black spokes and black 24inch sun BFR rims... had some sort of tioga bmx tyre on

black snafu seatpost with black and grey perv dirt jump saddle... electric red (sprayed black) s&m seat clamp(2 bolt)

i think thats it the bike was stolen on the 9th of october 2002 out the front of bike force south perth... i left it alone for aproxx 25 sec (reinacted to time.. )

any help in recovering any part of my much loved bike will not go un rewarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank s all

liam