hi everybody

cn47

Squid
Hi I'm new, it's my first post...and I know no body ever reads these things but I thought I might as well post for he hell of it :p

cn47

Squid
well, seeing as I made a total ass of my self on my first post, I might as well use the free publicity to find out if anyone can tell me about a practice event at Lake Eildon and whether there is some kind of race on around the 12th:confused:
I was sent to this form by a bike mechanic who wants to enter it and so will I but I'm a bit of a punter when it comes to proper DH...but I'll get good eventually :eek:

cn47

Squid
Thanks for that :)
Not something my bike mechanic mate with his $18000 DH would be interested in but I'll sure as hell be there :D

cn47

Squid
It's a Sana Cruz frame and fork package that cost $11000 and all the other bits were $7000 all up.
I ride a Faith I and love it but when when you're a punter like me you would LOL :D

cn47

Squid
So, do you know anything about a coming up ride at Lake Eildon? ...it's just that, my mate sent me to this forum because he's no good with PC and I know I already asked the other guy but I just want to make sure :eek:

dave666

Squid
I ride a Faith I and love it but when when you're a punter like me you would LOL :D[/QUOTE]

Don't dis da Faith man, I ride a '06 with triples fitted and love the look and feel; it's a bit heavy but rock solid and tank like.;)