Hi from Hobart

Hey dudes. Have got back into regular mountain biking recently after years of hiatus and have been totally loving it. Amazed at all the quality tracks that have popped up in the Hobart surrounds.

Have been loitering around here on this forum mostly because I'm on the look out for a new xc bike. Still riding my 8 year old+ Kona Blast. Can't believe it's still going but it's definitely time to move on.

I took a full suspension Santa Cruz 29er for a spin a couple of weeks back. It was like riding in a parallel universe! Probably too easy...

stirk

Burner
I took a full suspension Santa Cruz 29er for a spin a couple of weeks back. It was like riding in a parallel universe! Probably too easy...
Hi Jezza and welcome.

Riding a 29er probably is best left in the parallel universe or your wet dreams.

27.5 :thumb:

stirk

Burner
I gathered that was the point!
Yeah but that's no fun!

I'm crap at jumping but the fun is in scaring the shit out of myself in mid air as I drift sideways and think fark I'm going to crash but luckily my bike saves me on the landing with it's forgiving dual suspension.

I might put a little cape on my bike, it's my hero.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah but that's no fun!

I'm crap at jumping but the fun is in scaring the shit out of myself in mid air as I drift sideways and think fark I'm going to crash but luckily my bike saves me on the landing with it's forgiving dual suspension.

I might put a little cape on my bike, it's my hero.
Look out evil doers...its chaotic airtime man!