Hi From NE VIC

I've been a long time lurker and have finally decided to bite the bullet and say hi! I've been mountain biking for a decent amount of time, but have only started to put proper time (and money) into it recently.
Here's my current fleet, containing a Willier Mortirolo Mirage, a fixie conversion and a Liteville 301 Mk 11.
Apologies for the large photos

Attachments

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Welcome to the good life, NE Victoria has an incredible range of trails for you to explore. Going to be a huge summer!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
On the 301, does the upper suspension linkage get in the way as it compresses?
Looks like the ultimate taint catcher when you crash and it uncompresses when you're way too close to it.

Imagine firefighters treating this trail side while siging the wedding singer song.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yep I know them.
Yack is becoming a bit gentrified but there are still some original owner builder type houses being built.
That is a really creative , forward thinking house, solar principles, thermal mass, recycling .
It should be there for 200 years barring a catastrophe.
The 40 yo mudbrick and straw bale houses are still going well.
But in the last year it is noticeable how many white refugees from the city are selling their shacks in Mt Waverley to the Chinese and coming cashed up to the rural areas.
Generally the baby boomer age group are building suburbia blueboard shitboxes which will deteriorate after 20 years.

Last edited: