Hi from the Northern Beaches!

robthebank

Cannon Fodder
Gday all,

joined up a while ago, and just been reading since.. thought it was time to introduce myself..

I'm Rob, recently moved to Manly. Have only hit the dam a few times, and looking to venture out as much as possible after the festivus. Originally from the coast so used to ride Ourimbah forest but havent been back in a few years.

Looking forward to riding alot more around the northern beaches - would be keen to meet up with anyone that can help push my riding!

Currently riding a 2004 scott genius mc40.. still going strong but certainly starting to show its age! Unsure whether its worth trying to find new forks (manitou blacks on it are weeping and not seeing full travel), or whether i ride it till they die completely and start saving for a replacement. Any suggestions on that?

Anywho.. looking forward to riding with some of you at some point!

Rob :wave:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Gday all,

joined up a while ago, and just been reading since.. thought it was time to introduce myself..

I'm Rob, recently moved to Manly. Have only hit the dam a few times, and looking to venture out as much as possible after the festivus. Originally from the coast so used to ride Ourimbah forest but havent been back in a few years.

Looking forward to riding alot more around the northern beaches - would be keen to meet up with anyone that can help push my riding!

Currently riding a 2004 scott genius mc40.. still going strong but certainly starting to show its age! Unsure whether its worth trying to find new forks (manitou blacks on it are weeping and not seeing full travel), or whether i ride it till they die completely and start saving for a replacement. Any suggestions on that?

Anywho.. looking forward to riding with some of you at some point!

Rob :wave:
I'd start looking for a new rig...I've ridden a little of the Northern beach area and it is very nice, but fucking rocky!!! Get a bit of travel and indulge your wild side, 140-160mm would be lots of play time. Unless youre a total xc whippet? In that case stay light and prosper.

Hi nice introduction. I am also new here.
What sort of riding are you into?