high rollors.

cleche name

Likes Bikes
yo yo,
is there a noticable diffrence between the 3c compound opption and the slow rezay? i know therer is the 3 driffent compounds in one, that hold the little knoblies together, but dose it realy make a diffrence when ridding? and would 'you' use high rollors for very loose dirt? and pressures?

RangaRMX

Likes Dirt
By very loose dirt I'm assuming you're still talking DH or AM and not just some XC on a loose/sandy track?

Can't quite make much out from your post unfortunately.

.BP.

Likes Dirt
I personally run highrollers front and back, i find them to be one of the best all round tire. As for the different compounds i cant tell the difference between slow rezzay, super tacky and 3c.

cleche name

Likes Bikes
yes i am talking dh, im sorry if my post was not up to your standard...

its australia and the weather is broke, all the trakes have a very fine build up of dusty dirt. i am currently using the as mention kenda's, but i was wanting a change.

giving the incrase in vaule of the 3c compund i was intrested to know if there is any actual rider benifits, like in thery i understand what they were trying to achive but dose that inovation translate to the trail?

Fisher

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Only difference ive ever noticed in tire performance was going from doin DH on a bald Tire to a High Roller :p, Which wore out in about 1 month :mad:

Currently running Kenda Nevegals and they go alright...

.BP.

Likes Dirt
Well you wont notice things such as rolling resistance which is supposed to be a benefit of the 3c, also i find they wear at about the same rate as the other options but are double the price. I would recommend you just get a sr or st.