Hipster's Delight!

HimynameisMike

Likes Dirt
woooww.......... the Hyundai marketing department must have been scraping the bottom of the barrel for that idea.. surely they realise hipsters would rather spend money on overly tight jeans and overpriced caffeinated warm bevarages in a seedy melbourne laneway than buying a hatchback with wheels that match their overpriced fixed gear bike

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
woooww.......... the Hyundai marketing department must have been scraping the bottom of the barrel for that idea.. surely they realise hipsters would rather spend money on overly tight jeans and overpriced caffeinated warm bevarages in a seedy melbourne laneway than buying a hatchback with wheels that match their overpriced fixed gear bike
Yeah. I'm pretty sure that's a car more likely to be parked on Beach Road than on the streets of Brunswick and the bike more likely be a super-schmick Pinarello.

StanTheMan

Likes Dirt
Just because he wears shoes like that doesn't make him gay, not that there's anything wrong with that!
no its the fact that wheels are the same,front matches front, rear matches rear, seat matches sunroof, his pants match the rear panel, his jacket matches the ....
thats as gay as fuck.
the only thing I get annoyed about is that being gay means he probably gets far more sex than most of us breeders.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
He's either:

a) On his way to the Kona Odyssey
b) Packing up after his victory in the madison at the national track champs
c) Heading to Moorey's to get his dick eatin (sorry Moorey)
d) Just won the prize pool on 'The price is right'

Bermshot

Banned
He's either:

Whilst listening to 'Fun'.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
no its the fact that wheels are the same,front matches front, rear matches rear, seat matches sunroof, his pants match the rear panel, his jacket matches the ....
thats as gay as fuck.
the only thing I get annoyed about is that being gay means he probably gets far more sex than most of us breeders.
I'm glad downhillar got my sarcasm.
He's only getting more than the married ones with kids!

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He's either:

WHO ISN'T!

might i ad, Art Vanderlay you sir are now my single favorite rber simply because of your name and the fact that you follow seinfeld that closely