HJ's/Moloney st/phanny mansion is no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
alright What the F**k, best thing that ever happened to T-bars bmx n mtb scene right there gone. :( :( :( :( :( :(

could it be the quarry?

toml

Likes Dirt
Wouldn't have a clue, was jumping them sunday on tuesday they were gone. It was just the one bobcat.
It was bound to happen, especially after the dead chick and all...
But hey we took good care, we had bins, planted mad grass and kept it neat we asked the locals before we built them and shiz.. someone spat the dummy.
meh.

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tough break guys. you'd think it would cause more damage environmentally for them to get a bob cat down there then it would for them to leave them be... but hey the fun police are boss.

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wouldn't have a clue, was jumping them sunday on tuesday they were gone. It was just the one bobcat.
It was bound to happen, especially after the dead chick and all...
But hey we took good care, we had bins, planted mad grass and kept it neat we asked the locals before we built them and shiz.. someone spat the dummy.
meh.
so overwhelmerd with anger right now. when the police came about the body they said there is no reason to tell council about jumps or anything as we've been co-operative, i dare say they found out anyway. could be the quarry to. arghhhhhhhh

chase1

Likes Dirt
could it be the quarry?
I think thats a definate possability.

when me and tom were there this arvo we could here alot of noise comming from the quarry and it was sounding quite close.

they might be expanding out that way:confused:

anyway no use crying over spilt milk.

toml

Likes Dirt
but really, the quarry cant expand anymore. They are already on the boundary and im guessing since the time they moved all the dirt up the top, they may have seen them from there..

RIP trails that couldn't be finished properly by mountain bikers haha
Mate real bikes got over them as they were easy :p
yea i don't think the quarry did it because it was expanding, insurance and stuff I reckon.

Tobe25

Likes Bikes
Of all the things you could have said...that really wasn't the smartest. Sometimes its best to keep your opinions to yourself on a public forum, and it really sucks about these trails, so much work had obviously gone into them.

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its true but.
Everything is so secret, its almost as if you guys are ruining your own scene.

Like the trails, it was all hush hush and then the bmxers found them and made them better for everyone.. noone was worried who rode them just so long as they were maintained and fixed when needed..

Works better for everyone..
i agree with bmxbitch, with out the outside imput of bmx'ers the jumps wouldnt have been what they were. everyone should stop worrying about what size wheels and focus on the mainstream riding scene. Everyone respected the jumps and thats what made them so good

They were better for bmx.

nac nac every jump.

smoking winnie reds.

the next trails will be massive, dout you big wheelers will be able to get over them, your shocks will bottom out, youll miss gears, ya mud flaps will fall off, all that fancy stuff.

juzzo will jump them but

Status
Not open for further replies.