Hmm...Deer versus SUV....who will win??

lotec

Banned
as road warrior says it HAS to be fake theres jsut no way that much blood would be everywhere like that but oh god i didnt need to see that while im eating :p

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh theres shit all blood on the deer and a poop load in the car, gotta be fake.

protecon

Likes Dirt
According to ogrish.com it's real.
Apparently the car in front hit the deer, causing it to become air-bourne and then struck the SUV following, thereby it exploded on impact.

lotec

Banned
Well I think they probably got one of those huge tree mulchers that tree removal people etc have and put the dears head through it after smashing the hole in the windscreen and pointing the mulcher inside :D

Jordy

RYD4LF
Colin from Rawnrg hit a deer not long ago, it didnt even dint the car...but it did shit itself and left a big poo stain which they cant get out

Mason

Likes Dirt
road warrior said:
According to ogrish.com it's real.
the person who showed it to me said it was proven fake. Heaps of sites have it with explanations how it' real and some how it's fake....apparently.
If you want to decorate a car that "nice", then go though all the effort of cleaning it, repairing it, getting a cop and cop car at your little drama then you have a twisted fucking mind if thats your idea of a prank or fun.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, I gotta say, until I see snaps of the setup or an explination of the prank, I'm leaning towards it being real.

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks real enough to me. I can't see anyone trashing a $30,000+ car to set up a prank.
As for who wins, I'd call it a draw.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Regardless of the deer incident, am I the only one that sees "Sports Utility Vehicle" and thinks of something along the lines of a Maloo or an XR8 ute? You know, something that is actually remotely capable of being considered a "sports" car, as opposed to an undersized truck?

scblack

Leucocholic
Wombat, unfortunately we in Australia are now forced to call them SUV's, as the RTA etc now classifies them as SUV's.

But I agree, a "sports utility vehicle" is a Maloo or something, not a 4WD Landcruiser, and certainly not a Daihatsu Terios.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Something just occured to me. If the "SUV" (sorry Wombat) was driving when this hit, somebody would have been in the drivers seat, yeah? It's hard to tell, but isn't the drivers seat covered in blood, and shouldn't that blood be on the driver leaving a partially clean seat?

360xup

Banned
Ive seen that kinda stuff happen when a kangaroo went through the front of my mates car.... there was a shit load of blood everywhere and it totaled the front end of his laser so it wouldn't suprise me....

I'll put my 2 cents on it being real.

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
johnny said:
Something just occured to me. If the "SUV" (sorry Wombat) was driving when this hit, somebody would have been in the drivers seat, yeah? It's hard to tell, but isn't the drivers seat covered in blood, and shouldn't that blood be on the driver leaving a partially clean seat?
johnny's got a point there. also that car would have to have been going pretty fast to make a mess like that and the damage on the front of the car doesnt quite match the blood in the car. iv seen and heard of pleny of ppl hitting roos, and iv heard of them making a decent mess of the front but this :shock:

Jaskel

Likes Dirt
not really..he could have seen it coming and ducked and lent out of the way and thats how the seat got blood..

oh and Wombat :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: