Hodgey and Blakeo....Factory Pinners!

OTC.

Likes Bikes
Hey rotorburners, just thought i'd drop in and give you guys a heads up on what's going on in the lives of Hodgey and Blakeo. You're all very lucky to have experienced Hodgeys prototype GT Bump, but today we've got more to offer; a sneak peek of Blakeo's ride and some action shots!

I threw in a few pics to demonstrate his riding skills - just to prove to you guys he's worthy of his Proto F.A (that's the abbreviation for Free Agent if you didn't know) including exclusive close up shots. Also a few pics to show what a cool guy he is!

The next OTC productions film is in progress and will be posted shortly...hopefully these shots will keep you satisfied for the time being.

enjoy - if you have any questions, just ask!!

Hodgey is the man!

Building the trails - always constructing obstacles that keep pushing
his personal limits to help him grow as a factory rider.

Keeping it low - really using his height as an advantage -
Blake in the background in hot pursuit.

Blake's prototype Free Agent.

Headbadge - the "mass produced in Taiwan" sticker is merely a decoy,
this one was handbuilt as a custom bike for Blake.

The seat - the ultimate in lightweight and comfortableness -
exactly what he needs considering how long he spends on the bike training.

Super-grippy Ti pedals with custom replaceable pins -
so grippy they're basically clipless!

Semi-slick tyres custom designed for Blake boast 'zero' rolling resistance.

Yet again custom front tyre utilising super-sticky compound
not avaliable to "you average riders" as Blake so modestly expressed it.

CNC'd Ti stem to keep the weight down.
Blake plans to flip the stem shortly to get the front end even lower.

The grips are just another example of how Blake has only used performance spec -
especially where the rider is in contact with the bike (grips, pedals, seat).

Blake relaxing.

Posing the 'ratface' -
Trying to mimic more than just Hodgey's riding style!

Portraying his loose yet agile personality that reflects his riding style.

Underneath all the 'showbiz' the real Blake is exposed - he's all business.

Blake loves to "nose it in"...

...and "keep it low".

Blake is also very fond of his stem. (You should see the other photos!!)

The stance of a rider who is all about speed!

Loves to land back wheel first - that's how he rolls.

Flats...? or clips...?
Doesn't matter, he's still going to be on the top step of the podium!

Finally, according to Blake; "it's not about style, it's about that time on the clock when i get to the bottom, that's what REALLY counts!"

Hodgey and Blake together - almost like brothers.

OTC.

Last edited:

budapest

Likes Bikes
these fellows are truly dedicated to this sport we call moutain biking and are people we should really look up to and try to be like in the future, i know that if i can be 1/20th of the rider these two are i will be proud of myself.

dannys

Likes Dirt
hey
just wondering whether this custom made "Free Agent" BMX is going to be released, or will it ever? and if released will it be available with blakes spec?

thanks heaps

Danny

Jokes

OTC.

Likes Bikes
hey
just wondering whether this custom made "Free Agent" BMX is going to be released, or will it ever? and if released will it be available with blakes spec?
oooooh i don't know! They may be releasing a similar design with geo that is similar but more suited to 'all round riding' rather than the 'race only' angles of Blakes'. Also all the Ti components (frame, stem, pedals, pedal pins seatpost, bars, chainrings, seat rails, bolts, headset, bottom bracket, chain, forks, rims, spokes, spoke nipples, hubs, tyre bead, brake lever, brake caliper, cranks...well basically everything) would make it far to expensive to manufacture and hence not viable as a production model bike. I don't even want to consider the cost of his carbon prototype (which weighs in at a staggering 4.639kg!)

So i'm sorry to say it guys, you'll only get to see this bike in photos and videos being ridden to victory by Blake. Some may be lucky enough to see this one off prototype in real life, which is an opportunity that should be cherished.

OTC.

Likes Bikes
Old hodgey looks like the bulldogs ruckman will minson himself

Steady the ship there mate! Whoooo! Think you got off to a rough start with that sentence and it was all downhill from there!

Soooo, this is my interpretation:

Old MATE Hodgey - not just "old hodgey", clearly he's not that old at all!

And i'm pretty sure you're talking about Mr 'Willy Mason', not the easily confusable 'will minson'! That could have been confusing for all, lucky i'm on the ball eh!

and also i'm pretty sure "bulldogs" should have a capital B - otherwise Willy might get upset - and we don't want that do we now.

Finally, i'd be choosing your words carefully in the future as Mr hodgey is an elite athlete, far out of Willies league (excuse the pun) and may get offended when you compare him to such a lesser sportsman.

But overall, good imput!

OTC.

blakeo_2233

Likes Dirt
Steady the ship there mate! Whoooo! Think you got off to a rough start with that sentence and it was all downhill from there!

Soooo, this is my interpretation:

Old MATE Hodgey - not just "old hodgey", clearly he's not that old at all!

And i'm pretty sure you're talking about Mr 'Willy Mason', not the easily confusable 'will minson'! That could have been confusing for all, lucky i'm on the ball eh!

and also i'm pretty sure "bulldogs" should have a capital B - otherwise Willy might get upset - and we don't want that do we now.

Finally, i'd be choosing your words carefully in the future as Mr hodgey is an elite athlete, far out of Willies league (excuse the pun) and may get offended when you compare him to such a lesser sportsman.

But overall, good imput!

OTC.
Ahm and jeez guyz you should be a bit more with it as old mate Big Mr Willy Mason himself hasnt been playing for the Bulldogs for a few years now and hasnt been playing at the level of hodgey for many years now. No Offence.

aceblueheeler1992

Likes Dirt
is that free agent ment to be a joke or something. if it is this is a freaking waste of a thread, but please can someone fill the gaps for me.

if the latter is incorrect i apologise in advace

blakeo_2233

Likes Dirt
is that free agent ment to be a joke or something. if it is this is a freaking waste of a thread, but please can someone fill the gaps for me.

if the latter is incorrect i apologise in advace
'yeah man, of course its real, i'm a factory sponnoed pinner and the FA is my proto 2011 ride bro! And your apology is accepted bruz..