Holiday vs DH racing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris DH

Likes Bikes
My family are forcing me to go to dubbo and miss out on a race.

well we had the bigest argument ever and i lost,

Has this ever happend to you??:mad::mad:

CraigS

Likes Dirt
There's some DH tracks at Wellington (30 mins from Dubbo). Ask on here to see if anyone out there is willing to show you around. So long as your parents are willing to take you there.

pin'd_it

Likes Dirt
If you think its a bit selfish of your parents to make you miss out on a life-changing, career-building DH race, and your getting upset about it, don't you think that could be a bit selfish of you?

Im only 17 and i already regret not doing more things with my parents and i'm going to change that asap. well, right after the HSC anyway

Besides, Dubbo is mad. Its got the zoo, you can easily spend 3 whole days there. Plus you can hire bikes to get around the zoo, win-win.

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
For all you know your parents might feel the same way because they are obligated to take you with them.

In any case I wouldn't want to go to Dubbo either.

:D

Mongo

Likes Bikes
I hear that the local girls party in Dubbo. Go bar trauling with your old man. Bond a little:eek:

adman

Likes Dirt
I "had" to go skiing in the september holidays so I couldn't make the Worlds... I was pretty angry.

I still watched it live from the resort but I really really wanted to go.. :mad:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
My parents took me with them to the Whitsundays when I was little and I loved it! I want to go there for my honeymoon by my Mum and Dad won't take me! I'm so bummed!
For crying out loud, what kind of response did you expect to get by posting this shit? Did you expect some devine reply that your parents may read and force them to drop their plans and watch you pay $100 to do three slow runs down a hill? Dubbo Zoo would be effing unreal! Screw downhill!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.