Home made jumps (enter ur pics)

_J_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LTR said:
flyingmonkey*(+.+)* said:
homemade fun accessories. which do u guys prefer
I actually prefer a larger vibrating one. With a radio in it preferably, but i can live without it.

(If this is too inappropriate, delete me!)
I never knew alex :oops:

RuDeZ

Likes Dirt
Hey any u syd fellas hit the jumps in seaforth they're pretty sweet. Still bit etched out by the trees but.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
downhill express said:
Jordy said:
LTR said:
I actually prefer a larger vibrating one. With a radio in it preferably, but i can live without it.

you made that yourself ?

if u maade that yourself i like how u got the veins and all
easy, whack on some plaster of paris, wait for it to set and then cut i off with a vibrating saw (being VERY VERY VERY VERY careful), sticking them back together and filling the hole with silicon.... or so i'm told :roll:

sam__kent

Likes Bikes
F**king old people had a go at us for "apparently" obstructing the walking trail

we went to council and got permission yet the old HAG still walks past every now and then and pulls dirt away and the logs etc then we have to spend like cpl of hours setting em up again
A bag of cement ought to sort the bitch out...

donthucktoflat said:
downhill express said:
Jordy said:
LTR said:

you made that yourself ?

if u maade that yourself i like how u got the veins and all
easy, whack on some plaster of paris, wait for it to set and then cut i off with a vibrating saw (being VERY VERY VERY VERY careful), sticking them back together and filling the hole with silicon.... or so i'm told :roll:
ohhh ok i will tell my mate that and he will bake 1 and i will show yas how we went :D

igothp

Likes Dirt
Hey LTR, how dose yours ride? It looks fairly hard packed. Is traction an issue in the wet? Also how big is your gap....? :lol:

Shintaro

Likes Dirt
BMX jump built 3 years ago. An easy project thanks to the massive dirt pile dumped by builders.

Put your mind back in the gutter where it belongs.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Alright, enough crap for this thread, no more "toys" boys.

Here's a little shot of one part of the trails I go to on occasion (despite the fact I can't jump), although they have grown in size a fair bit since this pic was taken; and no I didn't build them.

And here's one of the locals hitting up one of the jumps in another run (not in the first picture):

Sorry for the crap picture quality. One day I'll get a better camera.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Heh yeah, unfortunately though the soil in the area is awful (sandy crap) and with out the carpet helping to hold them together it all goes to shit.