Hookworms!!!

P!ERCE

Banned
i have an STP2, should i get them?? im runnin a holy on teh back and a minion on the front now. so yea rekon theyd look alright casue i think theres a skatepark bein built near my house and id start riding there.

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
No their heavy pieces of crap.
And learn to type, or at least put a bit of effort into yours posts if you want anyone to take you seriously.

-Brent

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No their heavy pieces of crap.
And learn to type, or at least put a bit of effort into yours posts if you want anyone to take you seriously.

-Brent
i agree with brent, i thought they would be ok and udner esitmated how heavy they were, sure they roll well but they are to heavy and not worth it at all
my vote is for tabletops

Tyler!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DONT GET HOOOKWORMS!!!!!

i have one on the back, and at first im like oh yeah this is grippy as, but i realised it was grippy at the back because 90% of the bikes total weight was at the back.

They are heavy ugly and silly...

Macca8530

Likes Dirt
Mircoknobbies...Sure if you don't do any skids or case. There grips really soft and there side walls are sooo thin! I'd say tabletops as well. Although i run holy rollers and there fine...

Murph12

Likes Dirt
while i agree with everyone on the tabletops
i would definatily have to recommend dmr moto rt tyres
they are light and roll just as good as the tabletops

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
while i agree with everyone on the tabletops
i would definatily have to recommend dmr moto rt tyres
they are light and roll just as good as the tabletops
TBH I think they are overpriced and like most DMR stuff are nothing to rave about, I've also seen a fair few ripped ones.

DirtParkStreet

Likes Dirt
yeah im just gonna have to go with it

f*ck hookworms!

big, thick, heavy, peices of crap.
and there only what? 60 dollars at least??

Tyler!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OWNED MURPH!
someone else who agrees with my dmr are overpriced, overrated, overnotthatgood theory.
Thank you Cedel :)