braeside
vic 3195
australia

Tel: 0061 3 9586 1600

Fax: 0061 3 9587 6951

that's not far from steve cramer..

Buggergrips

Likes Dirt
I suspect this is where your plan falls down.
I got a cotic soul, pretty much the same price as the UK, delivered from Tom the distributor. It can happen!

hopefully one day they'll learn that they can't do a 100% mark up.

MARKL

Eats Squid
What do you need?

I propose an experiment - you tell us what you need. We find someone that needs the same thing. You try to source it locally the other person sources it from CRC/Wiggle and we see who has the better experience?

Buggergrips

Likes Dirt
What do you need?

I propose an experiment - you tell us what you need. We find someone that needs the same thing. You try to source it locally the other person sources it from CRC/Wiggle and we see who has the better experience?

crc and wiggle do a fine line in dodgy grey imports/Saying IN STOCK when it isn't and so on. They have their place, but they ain't perfect by a very long way.

hypo

Likes Dirt
So because they don't have something in stock they are shit ? And they are the ones with issues ?

MARKL

Eats Squid
crc and wiggle do a fine line in dodgy grey imports/Saying IN STOCK when it isn't and so on. They have their place, but they ain't perfect by a very long way.

No one said they were perfect but lets put it to the test tell us what you are after and we can compare. What have you got to lose?

Also 'grey imports' and buying overseas are different things - I would also expect the warranty experience on Hope with CRC or wiggle would be heaps easier than the local guy.

Last edited:

Winno

Likes Dirt
I got my Hope Tech M4's from CRC a few months ago.
Great communication, quick shipping, and I paid just over half what the older Mono 4's cost me for another bike.

Nobody could tell me who the Hope people were at the time and I still fail to see it in any shops.

Would go to the UK again in a heart beat.