hope m4's

smooth

Likes Dirt
iv got an oppertunity to get some brand spankin new hopes (2003 or 2004) sorta cheap. I know nxt years have titanium pistons but dont know much else bout them. so if anyone could help that'd be sweet. especially want to know if they are still running four pads per cliper or two. Cheers!

naz

Criminally Inane
m4's are incredbly powerful and squeeky, youve got a awesome range of rotors to choose from, and the brake pads are 1 piece!

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no, the brake pads are not 1 piece, there is actually 4 pads per wheel naz for the 03 models, and i think for the 04s aswell, i know the MONO m4 has a one piece cast caliper, but i think its still 4 pads per wheel.

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have em, I love em, but they make a fair bit of noise, but with power to boot thats for sure !!!!!!!!!
get a set for sure

smooth

Likes Dirt
hope

iv been told bout the noise and was told that if you put in some ebc pads the noise stops. the ebc's are a softer compound and wear quicker and are more graby so you might loose some modulation

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tis ok naz, just thought id clear sum stuff up, 1 peice pads sounds a bit strange any way :-/

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
noisy... but more powerful than xt... they will also mount better because they use a half caliper instead of an adaptor...

naz

Criminally Inane
shmity said:
1 peice pads sounds a bit strange any way :-/
ye sorry i was tryin to sell a new style of pad, one without wings and that never move :p

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Re: hope

smooth said:
iv been told bout the noise and was told that if you put in some ebc pads the noise stops. the ebc's are a softer compound and wear quicker and are more graby so you might loose some modulation
nope mine started wid teh ebc pads
:?