hope stoppers

John U

MTB Precision
was in a shop today and old mate rang the hope rep to get a price. The 6 pots are going to be 1300 a set. The rep added that they hadn't heard much about them yet and as the 4 pot had been tried and proved that he recommended them over the 6 pot.

nicklouse

Likes Dirt
i have seen a pic in a trade mag in germany where aliagtorcables (sp) is showing an 8 pot caliper!!

so hows that for over kill!

re the hope 6 pots get them.

bazza

look at me
are you sure they arent from a moto nick!!!! thats metally overkill. dont forget the extra weight as well, or wouldnt that be an issue?? haha i have no so called 'modulation' with the armours. its either the brakes are on or off. wouldnt mind some nice shinny hope though. anyone got a set for 200 bucks? jks.

smooth

Likes Dirt
yeah i saw those 8 piston goliaths in amb or some other mag never heard of the company but DAMMMM they looked fat

wombat

Lives in a hole
Socket said:
Hayes aren't on or off. If you think they are, you need major lessons in digital dexterity.
Hear hear! I suppose it's really personal preference though, and what you're used too. My vees used to be setup so they were literally very close to a switch, that was just how I liked them.

As for the 8-pots, don't navigator do one?