Horses

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is there one of these for putting over the mouth of shit talkers?

I'm pretty certain horse people are required to clean up after their pet shits in public. Horse people have been fucking up lots of my ride spots over the years. I love when they ride up a trail you have cleared and maintain and assume they own it because they have a horse. They have a magical ability to get the horse to shit on your jumps and stomp on it too. I say let the pricks know you are approaching with a loud blast of horn, bell, hub ratchet or even just erratic yelling. Barking is fun too.

Wombatone

Likes Dirt
Is there one of these for putting over the mouth of shit talkers?

I'm pretty certain horse people are required to clean up after their pet shits in public. Horse people have been fucking up lots of my ride spots over the years. I love when they ride up a trail you have cleared and maintain and assume they own it because they have a horse. They have a magical ability to get the horse to shit on your jumps and stomp on it too. I say let the pricks know you are approaching with a loud blast of horn, bell, hub ratchet or even just erratic yelling. Barking is fun too.
You Sir have a big problem , and it's not horses?

Slowman

Likes Dirt
There's a cycleway here I sometimes go for a ride on with the better half, and every second time on it the path is a fucking minefield. Dog owners are expected to clean up after themselves, and whilst horse shit isn't as bad, I still don't really wanted it splattered all over me; what makes horse riders think it's cool to ride on a bike path and leave metric tonnes of shit everywhere?...
Does that go for mounted police too? LOL it might be asking a bit much for them to carry a poo bag...they might need a mule with saddle bags...then for the mule a donkey...then Shetland pony

I'm just glad it's not Thailand or India, they ride elephants there!

tim3638

Smith of hammers curious
I will out myself here as another horse rider and will add that most horse riders are good people that enjoy the outdoors just like us. Unfortunately there are a few idiot horse riders (like there are a few idiot mtn bikers) but if you are in a situation where a horse rider is being an arse don't take it out on the horse their life is crap enough already as they have to deal with this person all the time!

wombat

Lives in a hole
Does that go for mounted police too? LOL it might be asking a bit much for them to carry a poo bag...they might need a mule with saddle bags...then for the mule a donkey...then Shetland pony
I don't know that its too much to ask people to clean up after themselves. If they can't be fucked doing it then they shouldn't go riding in places where their mess is a problem for others.

Dog owners are expected to clean up their mess, people are expected to dispose of their litter properly, so what gives horse riders an excuse to leave a trail of shit on public paths?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don't know that its too much to ask people to clean up after themselves. If they can't be fucked doing it then they shouldn't go riding in places where their mess is a problem for others.

Dog owners are expected to clean up their mess, people are expected to dispose of their litter properly, so what gives horse riders an excuse to leave a trail of shit on public paths?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
Exactly. They should pick it up. Or pay some young urchins to run behind them and do the job.