How are conditions/trails at Lysterfield

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
rode there last night all trails seemed dry the open ones at least , the grass is really high quite eerie bit like something out of blair witch. hope they get all the trails open soon the weather is getting much better and its ace with daylight savings.
Yeah very long grass has made it really hard to see the track ahead on some of the trails

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mudmav

Likes Dirt
I can promise you the snakes love the long grass rode mid afternoon last Thursday and saw 2 snakes! Neither were at all interested in me they were both just trying to get outa my way :)

The braking bumps on comm games are not even that bad! Bloody girls!

If you think they are bad go ride a bomb at buller! Last summer after 3 runs I had such bad arm pump from the braking bumps that I could barely hang onto the bars and that was with 8 inches of travel on the DH BIKE :)

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Coolness. :smile: Thinking of taking a mate out there after he gets his bike next week for some basic skillz work, but I don't want to go if it's a mess.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
The department of firebugs have conducted controlled burns in the NE of the park.

The smoke has drifted south west all the way to endeavour hills and is quite thick, I've irritated lungs from taking the dog out the front for a piss.

Unless a south westerly wind picks up, riding isn't going to be enjoyable.