Votes: 38 41.3%
  • shuttle with mates

Votes: 34 37.0%
  • get a parent to shuttle you

Votes: 20 21.7%

• Total voters

D.HILL817

Likes Dirt
just wondering how you guys out there get to the top of the hill when you are out just riding not racing.:)

adman

Likes Dirt
Depends on how hard I work for year 12 - my mum is usually happy to shuttle me and mates for a few hours as a break from study and homework.

However, most other times it'll be push runs, as not enough of us are on p's to drive each other, or on full licenses to use a trailer for shuttling.

i do abit of everything
mainly push runs when the oldies cant do it for me, and sometimes a mate will ask me to go with them

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Normally do shuttles with a fast and easy trailer that we made, has no straps just throw your bike on and back to the top to punch more runs out!
A mate is in the middle of making a flat trailer with just a crank/pedal holder, much lighter and hopefully will be quicker to load.

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dakine pick up pad on the back of my ute :)

no ropes or anything just chuck the bikes on and drive back up ready for another run down, ahhhhhhhhh...

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lol pushups.

If there are lots of us we put the club trailer on the back of a ute and tow that sucker up, or if there are only a few of us we just smash the bikes in the back of the ute.

Pushups only as a really, really desperate last resort.