How do you rate your riding ability?

How do you rate yourself?

• Pro - They're fast, smooth, and damn stylieeee!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardcore - Pft, I laugh at your second place/10ft to flat

• MADCORE - I lay claim to Carcass Gap supremacy

• Total voters

AdrenalineJunkie

Likes Dirt
Interested to see how most farkiners within freeride sort themselves out. The catagories are broad, i put podium placements there because u may have the balls to huck, manual till your bored, or have all the style in the world but u still can't race for shit --- or vice versa.

And yer i did have this in the general section but as per ppl's suggestion better off in ere. And just to clarify in the context of this poll madcore means ->
LTR said:
Madcore: Mad-Core. Harder than Hardcore. When someone does something huge, they are known as Madcore.

They're general areas see where you best fit... just vote god damn... 8)
cheers,
a.j.

parallax

Likes Dirt
Intermediate - I'll drop that, bunnyhop this, and launch off that!
I'll drop this and that and laucnh of things. But I can't bunnyhop for shit. So I'm only 2/3rds Imtermediate.

Rik

logged out
Halfway between pro and intermediate? I'll do stuff, more than just hop and drop... but nowhere near stylee ;)

naz

Criminally Inane
newbie :oops:,
racing i think i went ok. 11th on a hardtail in a open category. but i did beat a guy on a M1 and Turner DH :p

BrumbyJack

Likes Dirt
Newbie :D

I could definitely do with some technique :wink:

Good thing is that I bet I can improve my times more than any of the pros on here, they can shave seconds off their times, I can lose half an hour :oops:

2 smooth

Likes Dirt
Rik said:
Halfway between pro and intermediate? I'll do stuff, more than just hop and drop... but nowhere near stylee ;)
Ill second that. But the style is there...just not enough to say Pro. :lol: :p

naz

Criminally Inane
2 smooth said:
Rik said:
Ill second that. But the style is there...just not enough to say Pro. :lol: :p
no 1 likes to sound arrogent, but mate u got enough style to fill a swimming pool and thats being modest!!!!!!!!!

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im a not so good rider, but i just say my age and that makes me look better, considering half the kids my age do gutter hucks and jack shit

MUNGUS

Pro Rider
well i voted myself as madcore cos i did this siiiic wheelie once. me mate was watching me and he said it must have been at least 10 pedals.

anyone wanna try and step that up??

me mate also says that if ya don't stack, then youse are no good