• Five

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Six

• Seven

• Eight

• Nine or more (I am opening my own shop next week)

• Total voters

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
a) basicly an 02 125 with a rincon frame and judy sl
b) specialized hardrock with various upgrades (COULD BE YOURS!)

Dicky

Punter God
03 Kona Stinky - basically custom from the ground up. Would retail around the same price as a Stinky Primo. i got a bit silly with it... :oops:

early 80s Shimano cromo roadbike. weighs almost as much as the Stinky. lowest usable gear is 42/19... it needs some love....

THE LOWRIDER - a great big long (6 foot wheelbase) homemade steel chopper.... photos soon... i promise... i know there's one or two people who are on the edges of their seats (vaguely interested) with this one

my old 1993 Apollo Cheetah steel 24" 15spd. currently in bits. just cut the steerer off the fork to be used as part of the lowrider.
haven't got the heart to chuck it - got it when it was too big for me, kept riding it til i was too big for it. good times.

26" 6spd Apollo Cheetah. black and neon yellow, weighs approx 19kg. currently has BMX bars and a milk crate attached to the front end, and is occasionally used as the shop biatch. does NOT go up hills.

soon to have: 04 Kona Cindercone, cromo disc only forks, slicks, and big chainrings. the road rocket.

Rik

logged out
let's put it this way, the garage is not for cars
and the bedroom acts as secondary storage :)

dunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Three

1. Duallie
2. Single Speed
3. 1982 Colnago road bike - great for the commute

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I fit my 3 in with a great amount of difficulty, still trying to oersuade mum into letting me have the spair bedroom as storage room.

bazza

look at me
a malvern star vertigo (high school)
a gemini street beat (primary school)

annddddd my beast. my built up 02 stinky, which just had its old hayes hydros replaced with armours and a new chainguide and new seals...it was only leaking for about 4 months.... yahhhh should be up and running again by tommorow arvo.

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I only gots me 1 bike atm, an Avanti Montari with Psylo SL's working up front and stoped by Avid's Mech Discs...it makes for a great trail bike :wink:

Although I am in the middle of buying a new frame, a Gaint AC which I am going to build up as a sorta trail / play bike, and use my Avanti for XC racing