How many bikes is too many ?

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Unassembled frames and parts don’t count, that’s my defence and I’m sticking to it.
Same here.

The whole family rides, so our fleet changes a little depending on space and how fast the kids grow.

We've got about 9 bikes between us that get used most often.

I still have 2 bikes a friends left here 2...3...years ago. It's starting to feel like "Possession is nine-tenths of the law", especially when they don't answer messages.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Same here.

The whole family rides, so our fleet changes a little depending on space and how fast the kids grow.

We've got about 9 bikes between us that get used most often.

I still have 2 bikes a friends left here 2...3...years ago. It's starting to feel like "Possession is nine-tenths of the law", especially when they don't answer messages.
**Cough** @Plankosaurus **Cough** Wheels **Cough**

fastrider gus

super huck
Would love an alloy Intense frame in something approximating my size but they're pretty thin on the ground.

Mmmm Foes
View attachment 408530
Ooh thats flash! I'd love a Weasel, got a DHS mono and a Zig Zag.
I've tried to get large frames where I can but really, the most riding they will see is a cruise around the block, so I'll grab mediums too. Had a freaking gorgeous Tazer and I could barely ride it to the shops, it needed to be pointed down a hill swerving between flags..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I have four, two of which are *ahem* roadies and almost superfluous to needs. Both MTBs are classic Anthems, same series generation, but #1 is carbon frame & top-spec kit, while #2 is the "shit weather bike" with ally frame & lower-spec running gear. The roadies comprise a low-spec commuter and a nicer carbon-framed "play" bike, which doesn't get anywhere near the use it deserves - discovering the fun of dirt pretty much consigned that bike to hibernation in a corner of the garage.