How many pushy's ya got?

newbi

Likes Bikes
norco aurum 1 for downhill and full carbon santa cruz tall boy which is an absolute weapon :)
(all the gear no idea) haha

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wife says too many, I say not enough.
I have four rideable, 2mtb, roadie and fixie
Plus family bikes, frames and boxes of bits.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Is this the ol' triple butted cromo gem you snapped up off me? If so, that was the last bike I got rid of that left me with only a roadie. Number 15 :)

That's the one :) at the moment I'm borrowing the rims for my Kona shopping trailer bike :)

i forgot one...my survivor mid-eighties Apollo Spitfire that's in storage back in NSW. My first retro race bike, raced in the meeting I met my OH at.

Last edited:

bloodpuddle

Likes Bikes
This thread is making me feel much better.

For me:
1 x 5" dually 26er - trail bike
1 x 26er hard tail - spare / guest bike
1 x rigid 26er w slicks - commuter
1 x 27" roadie (1984 malvern star LA Olympics special edition!) - beach bike

For Mrs Bloodpuddle:
1 x 4" dually 29er - trail bike
1 x rigid hybrid - beach bike

For 10yo daughter:
1 x 26er hardtail
1 x BMX

For 5yo son:
1 x 16" rigid

That's 9 rideable in the shed + various parts.

This morning I was out demoing a 29" carbon hardtail - figure I'm missing a race day bike...

Oh and I take full credit for my mate who has gone from owning zero bikes 12 months ago to now having 2 x mtb and 1 x roadie!

ray

Likes Bikes
1 x Cannondale Gemini 1000
1 x KHS Solo One 29er
1 x Cannondale Jekyll 26er ( brand spanking new as of last weekend)
1 x Giant Anthem x1 29er

Cranker

Likes Dirt
Not playing as much these days. Kids and work (and riding) take up too much time to play golf. Played a lot as a junior, got down to a 2 handicap. How about yourself?
WOW 2 is bloody awesome! I'm in the same situation. Too busy trail building and riding.
So golf have taken the back seat pretty much. Used to play off 6.8, and now just hanging around 9-10!
It freaking hard if you don't put in the time down at the range.

What sort of riding do you do?

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
WOW 2 is bloody awesome! I'm in the same situation. Too busy trail building and riding.
So golf have taken the back seat pretty much. Used to play off 6.8, and now just hanging around 9-10!
It freaking hard if you don't put in the time down at the range.

What sort of riding do you do?
XC, 100km, 6 hour races. Get most of my training in once the kids are in bed. Dredding the end of daylight savings :Cry:

2jzzzz

Squid
Had quite a few growing up as a kid. First bike I built was an old diamondback dually with rebuilt forks and fox rears. Still got it.

Now have a 2012 Merida Matts Trail 500D which I don't ride.

MTB Pilot

Likes Dirt
My current one is a Giant XTC 26" which I'm trying to sell in order to buy a 29'er. I've also got a Shogun Slick Rock which I haven't ridder in two years and is a lot different to my Giant.

If anybody wants a 2012 Giant XTC in great condition, it's currently on Ebay, or send me a PM

Last edited: