How many riders here over 30yo

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's not you thats the odd one out it's me i'm probably the only 13 year old that uses this forum.

bazza

look at me
oldies

cracks your old :shock: nah jks our fastest rider in townsville... andrew roberts is probably the oldest dher we have (27 i think) but yeah im only 17 this year and after a year of countless head plants i have a retarded back. but its all worth it.

S.

ex offender
The guy who's posted the fastest time at the last two Vic state DH rounds has been a Vets racer... then again, he builds the courses, you'd expect him to be fast on em!

CHEWY

Eats Squid
haha kellys heros, was just watchin that. damn u fellas are gettin on in years, stinky5 ur nearly twice my age :shock:

G

hmmm by your logic old people are superheros compared to us and i dont think thats true......:p

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
This thread is moving into a stupid and pointless direction.

Rejoice, young man, in thy youth...

'cuz we're all gonna be old too soon.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
It hurts!!!

Techno Destructo said:
Actual age 30, but after years of thrashing and countless injuries, I feel more like mid-40's....
Oh jeeeeez! Well I AM mid-40's and after 25 years of racing motos and crashing treadlies I feel like mid-60's

Oh it hurts!

But it's worth it!

Hey Talon... pass my walking stick eh?

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
am 34 as of Saturday just gone.

U are only as old as the women you are feeling.. She is only 27...
Too true, my wife is 28 and I'm 31, so going by that theory I still haven't cracked 30! :D

fastrider gus

super huck
Socket said:
The guy who's posted the fastest time at the last two Vic state DH rounds has been a Vets racer... then again, he builds the courses, you'd expect him to be fast on em!
ben is a legend. he's sooooo damn fast!