How much energy drink per week

Jarrod592

Likes Dirt
How much energy drink do you have a week. back 2 months ago i was having about 4L of energy drink(8+ mothers) but now i havnt been drinking them because ive got a bet going with my teacher

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Umm ... Probably averages to about 1 energy drink a week (Red Bull!) I'm not that much of a fan, i mean, IMO they're overpriced (and nothing can beat a good 'ol coke!)

adman

Likes Dirt
Fark! To WANT to drink that much mother each week must mean your taste buds are long dead! I hate that stuff!

Maurice.

Banned
Jarrod592;1825554 i was having about 4L of energy drink(8+ mothers) [/QUOTE said:
And you need this energy for what......

1. Low Blood Sugar?

2. Sponsored by an Energy drink company?

3. Energy drink doucher?

Matt H

Eats Squid
I try not to drink it any more. Only when I'm super tired at work and need the caffeine. EDIT: and sometimes at parties now that I've cut out the booze. It's probably mainly placebo anyway...

I used to drink way too much last year when I was in year 12...

Last edited:

bighitben

Likes Dirt
I usually drink a rockstar before i go out for a day of riding, its kinda a tradition nearly. I don't usually feel an energy boost, but i notice it afterwards when it dies off.

But this backfired on me yesterday at the Ourimbah club round, i just got into the top carpark and started drinking my rockstar thinking i had another 15 mins before my race run. Big mistake. I walked my bike up and 801 was about to go (i was 802), i shat myself and got up there. I felt really sick through the whole run, and i puked on the side of the track when i got onto the firetrail part. Still got a relatively good time though :p

brindog

Likes Dirt
ehh

I only drink redbull at races if im feeling the ache after too many practice runs and getting sloppy...

but they cost too much, its ok though because I take them from work..

but those people who drink them every day just pisses me off...
at school there's this kid who has some kind of energy drink every morning before class, we went on a camp and he and his mates had a bet to see if they could stay up all night by drinking energy drinks, like having over 6 in one day..apparently one of them was walking around not knowing what he was doing,(that may be the reason they say only have 2 cans a day)

I also work at a resort in the bar/restaurant area and Its funny to see people sitting back relaxing having a V or Redbull,,..its not like there going to go and do some extreme thing and need all of this instant hit.
Well there's my 5c.

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
from may last year to dec'

i was having 2 red bulls, 2 v's uopto 4 rockstars plus numerous powerades a day (YES 6 OR MORE)

now i dont touch that shit unless im hungover (also dont drink much anymore) or gonna do a HUGE ride,

pryaz

Likes Dirt
Probably one a week.
Nothing during the week, one when riding on the weekend.
'V' or 'Samedi' does it for me.

Likes Dirt
from may last year to dec'

i was having 2 red bulls, 2 v's uopto 4 rockstars plus numerous powerades a day (YES 6 OR MORE)

now i dont touch that shit unless im hungover (also dont drink much anymore) or gonna do a HUGE ride,
Holy Shit!!
How did you sleep? I had a can of rockstar at about midnight one night, and got 37 mins of sleep that night...Dumb idea, I know.

INRI

Likes Dirt
Maybe one every two months or so, if that. I do have an addiction to Dr.Pepper though, so it's not all good news here :p