How much is my dad's late 1980's early 90's triathlon bike worth?

Hopper

Likes Dirt
My dad asked me to fix up his old Triathlon/Road bike up for him about 8 months ago and now that I'm finished (and actually enjoy riding it) he wants to know what it's worth because he is thinking of selling it :( I am trying to convince him not to and I think he is listening to me but he still wants to know about what it would be worth if he sold it. I can't give you any info specific on the year of the bike right now but dad should know so I can post that when he gets home from work. But I know it is atleast 13 years old

Specs are as follows:
Frame: Dart (that is all the marking's I can find on it) and stickers say it is Reynolds tubing "Reynolds 531 cycle tubing"
Fork: Same as frame Reynolds 531 Fork Blades
Front wheel: Mavic MA-40 Rim on Shimano 105 hub
Rear Wheel: Mavic MA-40 Rim on Shimano 105 hub not sure what the cassette is, I assume Shimano
Rear Derailleur: Shimano 600 - bike is 7 speed on rear
Front Derailleur:Shimano 600
Front Chainrings: Shimano 40t and 52t
Shifters: Frame mounted, non indexed, Shimano 105
Brakes: Shimano 105 with Shimano SLR levers
Cranks: Shimano 105
Headset: 105
Stem and Bars: Campion Del-Mondo
Seat:Turbo Supez
Pedals: Look (clips but not SPD)

These are all the components I can tell myself, the fork has about a 5cm mark where the paint has been scraped off (don't know how). The gearing system is in excellent condition the front and rear wheels have about a 1mm wobble but still spin within the brake pads. Rear tyre is pretty shagged from being deflated for about 8 years, the front tyre's side wall has actually fallen apart so I need to replace that.

Here are some photo's of it, they are pretty quickly taken inside in bad light. I'll get some better photo's of the damage to the fork and any other parts that you want to see.

Bike:

Dart:

Front:

Fork reynolds Sticker:

Frame Mount Shifters:

Mavic Rim: