How Old...

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
Turned 32 last weekend!
Although, apparently by my actions after sinking a few golden ales while watching the rugby I'm actually only 20 or 21! :lol:

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
15...... I wanna know how 12 and 13 yr olds have shit loads of money and are spendin it thru out the for sale forum... (p.s. i dont want a job)

zac

Likes Dirt
21 in october. the only reason i got my Ls was cause we went out for my 18th and i needed some id, still on my Ls today.

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
Fritta said:
im 13 turning 14 on september 11th, yep thats right september 11th :lol:
if you cast your mind back to about 10 months ago, the prime minister of Aus (J.ho) in a speech after the bali bombings said...and i quote "October 12 is the day evil entered our world" <pause for effect> i happen to be born on the 12th of OCT and find this quote quite amusing.

:twisted:

Damo

Likes Dirt
Man this is soo funny. From reading all the threads over the last couople of months you think you have some sort of perception of how old someone is & where they are in life. From reading this there are some suprises! ;-)

oh and im 22

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Grip said:
Yeah... no doubt about it, mate... but hey, a grown man who pretends to be fourteen on a forum populated WITH a lot of 14 year olds... hhhmmmm?????? Now what was the number for the FBI again? LOL
Aaawwwww, but i'm just try'n to fit in............ :cry:

Ok, seeing how you're all being serious, i guess i should too. I was born on 23/11/72. I am 30 even.

Oh, and Grip is older than you all think, damn fool's 76 and still ride'n :!:

:wink:

monkeymajik

Likes Bikes
Few more youngin's here than I would've thought! Says somthing about the maturity of forum members though. Or maybe I'm just unusually immature :)

I'm 18, 19 in a couple of months.