How stolen does this look, or a bargain and get on it.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
It is cheap but the description seems quite knowledgable.

Have a chat with the person, you can usually figure someone out in that time.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just seen this pop up seems too cheap

for those without Facebook

View attachment 400984
View attachment 400985

The market for second hand bikes has dried up but no one is throwing away that much cash

Shredden

Knows his goats
Didn't ask. But the combination of crazy low price, account made in 2023 with 6 friends (all living Kenya), apartment address in the CBD, and asking for a $1000 bank transfer to "secure" the bike means I didn't feel the need to investigate much further.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Didn't ask. But the combination of crazy low price, account made in 2023 with 6 friends (all living Kenya), apartment address in the CBD, and asking for a $1000 bank transfer to "secure" the bike means I didn't feel the need to investigate much further.
there is that... :)
The bike won't even exist.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
True bargain. The usual 499 to 500
The next listing is even better.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1326231298274572

New account created in 2023 with a $12k bike lowball for $799 to help fix a 'financial situation'.
If the deal seems to be too good to be true then it is probably is.

Even the photos of the houses in the background look a bit too UK looking for me.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
The next listing is even better.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1326231298274572

New account created in 2023 with a $12k bike lowball for $799 to help fix a 'financial situation'.
If the deal seems to be too good to be true then it is probably is.

Even the photos of the houses in the background look a bit too UK looking for me.
Yep, the houses seem more UK, and the brick fences either side of the lane.... if it was Aus, it would be wooden fences, IMO.

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned

teK--

Eats Squid