How to get over a girlfriend?

skinindustries

Likes Dirt
when i finished with my last gf, i went to nz for 5 weeks and raced the national series, met a hot as UK dancer too.... got over the last quick and been living the dream since

lawno

Likes Bikes
go and punch as many things as possible (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOT PEOPLE!!!) and it helps... also for me listening to slipknot puts me in an induced coma of fun for an hour or 2...

jackmac91

Likes Dirt
Thank for all your help guys!
getting on the piss did the trick last night (as you all probably noticed.)
like some of you said, "it's just gonna take time". I'm pretty sure your right but in the meen time I think booze and friends mixed with a healthy serve of "blow-peoples-heads-off-till-you-cant- bear-to-kill-any-more-people" games should do the trick nicely. Good luck to all the other people in the same boat. Its a shity place to be.

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just get drunk and hook up with as many girls as you can! worked a treat a with my last girlfriend and that was a long time ago and still doing the same, I swear you will never wont a girlfriend again!

jackmac91

Likes Dirt
Just get drunk and hook up with as many girls as you can! worked a treat a with my last girlfriend and that was a long time ago and still doing the same, I swear you will never wont a girlfriend again!
let me know how thats going for you when your 40 and have no wife, or kids or any of that stuff.
to each his own i guess...

jjperko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Win. That place is awesome!

I hate Coldrock, last time I went they I asked for cookies and cream with Jaffas and they gave me Rum and raisin with Peanut M&Ms.

Nothing else to really say except good luck with your situation, build a berm down the bottom of a hill and smash it again and again and again and again
Seriously it should help

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
, how do it get my mind of of it? how do I stop thinking about this girl?
much appreciated,
Jack :(
1. Know that it really isn't that big a deal. Gets easier as you get older. I look back now and laugh at how seriously we took everything.

2.a) Take this as a opportunity to find a new piece of meat to chew on.

2.b) Have sex/hook up with other girls.

Done.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Hmmm, I'll take the pussy on tap, when I want, where I want it over having to go hunt for it every day, but I'm no hunk or smooth looker, and yeah you probably do have to put up with more drama/complexities in a relationship, but there's a lot of other benefits to a relationship as well.

Last edited: