How to make your bike fit it your car easier

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Daneel said:
are you saving the mobil sticker? or did it get munched up in the crash?
Its just the sticker from the front of a mobil oil container cut out with a blade..

spuddy

Likes Dirt
Grip said:
Hey Mark... wanna sell that frame? Believe it or not that's a "fixer"... couple of big gussets down either side and under the downtube... and if you don't want it I'll repair it for someone who needs a decent jumper.
HA! Why am i not suprised? :lol: :lol:

Arete

Likes Dirt
I suggest an experiment.
Go buy a stock WRX, drive it like they do in the ad, then 6 months later take your busted up car back to the dealership for warranty.
Or even better, buy a can of Lynx, spray on and try to pick up, then fail miserably . Send can back to the manufacturer.
It will be funny for everyone. Advertising and real life are two different things IN EVERY MARKET.
That said the bike industry is actually incredibly good with warranties. I broke a downhill frame from a company starting with N, took it back to a bike shop with two words starting with B and A. 3 weeks later Ta da! new swingarm on a year old frame. It had been raced and ridden hard, but was the appropriate bike for that purpose and i wasn't an ass about the replacement.
Stuff breaks when you jump on top of it from a reasonably large height repeatedly, even aluminum push bikes. I would've thought that would be fairly obvious.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
chris wilson said:
You hurt me real good!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Gee Chris... quite a few people (myself included) actually took the time to word a lengthy and considered reply to your ill-informed statistical comment... and the best you can come up with is to disrespect us AND yourself with silliness like this.
:roll:
I think I'd rather talk to your old man. He was wrong, but at least he wasn't a total pratt about it.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
chris wilson said:
You hurt me real good!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Dude, does it ever feel like the world is against you?

It's not your opinions but the infantile way you express them. Maybe learn from your fathers more diplomatic approach to things eh?

random101

Likes Bikes
hey bl on ya frame, what it a north shore like rampage or somthing???

yeah and as the other guy said it looks like 04 model so just get it on ya warranty ;)

CHEWY

Eats Squid
random101 said:
hey bl on ya frame, what it a north shore like rampage or somthing???

yeah and as the other guy said it looks like 04 model so just get it on ya warranty ;)
Its 03 and he bought the frame second hand = no warrenty.
And its from the supercross range.