how to Soften fox 34 forks?

ktastrphe

Likes Dirt
I've got that in my F34. Came with it when I bought it off a fellow 'burner and it seems nice enough.
Not as plush and smooth as my Pike RCT3 but I've never fiddled with the HSC. Time to play...
May be my old ones? Blue decals and emr sticker? Only sold them to go to dvo's

Travis22

Likes Dirt
Added 10ml of float fluid to my 32's. Dropped the air pressure from 80 - 85 to 75. Wowzers, sure does have quite an effect on the fork! Felt super plush but it ramped up really quick and i wondered if id get full travel bouncing on it at home.

Rode it tonight, was a strange sensation, the front end felt a bit less responsive and felt to me like it wandered around a bit more.

As usual didnt touch the remote lever, fit cartridge stayed in descend mode the whole time. I think the small
Bump sensitivity was better but again it now seemed to have some strange effect on the steering where it kinda wanted to wander??

I was surprised to find it performed absolutely amazingly on the fast descents, this is where it came into its own over the original setup. Pushed it pretty hard and only managed to get 90mm of the 100mm travel.

Thinking i might try sucking 5ml and see how it go's... Wondering if it needs more air to sort of the wandering feeling - sag was about 25%.

Travis.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
May be my old ones? Blue decals and emr sticker? Only sold them to go to dvo's
They're the ones. They're making a massive difference over the Revelation RCT3 I had on before (God only knows why I didn't get the Pike when I bought it!). I wasn't sure which length I wanted to go and so when these popped up with a decent length steerer I pounced.

Didn't even know they had HSC, I'd set it to soft and it was eating up the trail well but bouncy on sprints.
Just upped the LSC sontheyre feeling supportive bouncing in the garage and reduced the HSC which I'll see on the trail.

I bet the DVO's are superb..

ktastrphe

Likes Dirt
Didn't even know they had HSC, I'd set it to soft and it was eating up the trail well but bouncy on sprints.
Just upped the LSC sontheyre feeling supportive bouncing in the garage and reduced the HSC which I'll see on the trail.

I bet the DVO's are superb..
Just check the HSC/LSC knob every now and again. I lost one and they aren't exactly cheap to replace!

The DVOs are grande!