Howdy - Newcastle Member

NDS410

Cannon Fodder
Hi Guys.

I'm Nick. Newcastle Member. Currently riding a Specialized Big Hit 2 FSR with a few new goodies and upgrades.
Into both Downhill & XC and frequent Awaba (Hunter Mountain Bike Park) and Ourimbah State Forest, as well as the odd Glenrock session.
Mechanic by trade - work hard of a week, play harder of a weekend.

Hope to meet a few of you and see you out on the trails.

Cheers,
Nick

melonhead

Likes Bikes
Hi Nick. Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear you are a mechanic, I am one too, but riding does ease the pain and stops me having to cry myself to sleep each night. What bike do you ride XC on?

NDS410

Cannon Fodder
Hi Nick. Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear you are a mechanic, I am one too, but riding does ease the pain and stops me having to cry myself to sleep each night. What bike do you ride XC on?
Definitely feelin' ya on that one mate. I ride a Specialized Big Hit 2, it's more of a downhill setup bike, bit I've found the adjustment on the shocks make it easier to ride XC. Forget anything too steep (uphill wise) though, I'll need a smaller front cog for that one!!!

Hey Nick,

if ever up for ride dh or enduro up at Ourimbah drop me a pm. Ride there most weekends
Awesome mate! I will definitely let you know when I'm up for a ride soon! Have a few free weekends coming up in the next month or so!