Howling all Brisbane Wolfpac members!

jawry

Likes Dirt
G'day CHB, Kel, Noddy, Easyrider et al.

Lets go hunting together.

Its been a while and CH, clear, musical mountain (?? status) and Coffs/Coramba are howling.

Anyone got Kels facebook details??

cheers,

jawry

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Oh shit, I better put the padding back on the trees! ;)
You guys are welcome anytime. :whoo:

shhhteve

Likes Dirt
G'day CHB, Kel, Noddy, Easyrider et al.

Lets go hunting together.

Its been a while and CH, clear, musical mountain (?? status) and Coffs/Coramba are howling.

Anyone got Kels facebook details??

cheers,

jawry
last time i rode with all you guys i think was coffs back in the day?
was raining and i had my brand new glory that took a beating

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
last time i rode with all you guys i think was coffs back in the day?
was raining and i had my brand new glory that took a beating
I think there's only ever been two groups of people that made a trip here that rode the trail when it was bone dry and that has been in the last two months! The old girl handles the rain pretty well. ;)

jawry

Likes Dirt
G'day Dozer and Steve,

Long time no see gents.

Yep, where putting the band back together.

Expect a car load of balding grey headed old blokes your way soon Dozer.

Bring the walking frames and shovels if some trail work is needed.

Looks like Coramba has seen some new jumps put in since our last (bloody wet) visit.

cheers

jawry

shhhteve

Likes Dirt
G'day Dozer and Steve,

Long time no see gents.

Yep, where putting the band back together.

Expect a car load of balding grey headed old blokes your way soon Dozer.

Bring the walking frames and shovels if some trail work is needed.

Looks like Coramba has seen some new jumps put in since our last (bloody wet) visit.

cheers

jawry
always keen for a social ride if you boys organise a ride... just let me know... can even grab ric

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just adding to Shhhteve, If you manage to get that gang together I wouldn't mind catching up. I reckon its been 4 years since I last rode with CHB/Easy.

panda1971

Banned
like wise bitches, last one i remember was dry but ended wet, time before that i think we help build the landing to the shute jump up top, would take time off work and piss the missus off just to get away with you lot again

jawry

Likes Dirt
You guys seem alright. How does one join the Brisbane Wolf Pack?
Panda has some weird initiation ritual involving a cricket bat, a ball of string, a pound of butter and a bear suit....but we don't like to talk about his mild obsessions on an open forum.

All good Sensai - if we ever get organised, just come along for the laugh.

panda1971

Banned
Panda has some weird initiation ritual involving a cricket bat, a ball of string, a pound of butter and a bear suit....but we don't like to talk about his mild obsessions on an open forum.

All good Sensai - if we ever get organised, just come along for the laugh.
rubber gloves and a gimp mask as well thankyou, jawry has all the application forms now, u need $20 over 40 with the exception of skell, be a worse rider then you actually think you are and slow, and able to drink piss an have fun, oh and the must part is a sense of humuor lol oh and i forgot to add its CHB who has the fury animal fetish not I, i just catch them for him, and when the hell are you guys going to do a Awaba weekend ?

Last edited:

jawry

Likes Dirt
Awaba sounds good Panda.

Need to organise at least a 4 day long weekend to make it worthwhile. Early in the new year perhaps....

I have bought (sorry Easy - will get the $'s to you shortly) Easy's Scythe. Needs to have a few bits re-fitted before she's ready. Will drop into bike shop t'moz.

How bout a castle/clear/tambo/joyce/secret (legal) spot next weekend????

jawry

Likes Dirt
G'day Blokes and Blokettes,

How about a ride on Sunday.

First DH ride in quite a while so was thinking Castle.

I reckon sunday morning before it gets too hot.

cheers,

jawry

jawry

Likes Dirt
Hey SSStttteeeevvvveee,

Change of plans - Easy and I are heading to Nerang. Meet at veledrome 7am Sunday morning. Taking the 5" travel bike for a bit of AM/light DH

jawry

Likes Dirt
clear mountain this week?

Anyone interested in shuttle runs at clear sometime this week. I got the truck. Just need drivers/riders

sensai_miagi

Likes Bikes
rubber gloves and a gimp mask as well thankyou, jawry has all the application forms now, u need $20 over 40 with the exception of skell, be a worse rider then you actually think you are and slow, and able to drink piss an have fun, oh and the must part is a sense of humuor lol oh and i forgot to add its CHB who has the fury animal fetish not I, i just catch them for him, and when the hell are you guys going to do a Awaba weekend ?
Yeah alright, $20 it is. Free beanie with that? I'm 30 but I ride like I'm 40 so should be alright, and I still like to pack a six pack along with my bike. So drop me a line if you've got space for another wolf, I've just moved to Brisbane and keen to meet some riding crew. I'll organise something furry if it seals the deal, probably an off peach.

jawry

Likes Dirt
Clear Mountain Shuttles this weekend

G'day All,

Who's up for shuttles at Clear on Sunday?

cheers

jawry