Hows ya form.......

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did the pinkbike thread really need to be locked ? This is the kinda thing the "Off topic discussion" is ment for isn't it ??

lets see, no swearing, no bagging of farkin members, just a little bit of dribble about the worlds most popular but also gayest MTB site.

So are you just bored, felt like flexing those mod muscles, or is it that you're a die hard pinkbike fan and couldn't take the bagging it was getting ?? :wink:

So, did it really need to be locked ?? Please explain.

:)

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not trying to be a smartass, i used a ;) where i was just having fun. Also note the :) at the bottom.

I'd just like to know why it was locked ? There was nothing bad in it IMO. If there is to be ABSOLUTELY NO DRIBBLE on here maybe this forum can be removed completely.

Maybe it's just me, but i don't see what was achieved by locking it.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Well I've never even LOOKED at pinkbike or the thread about it... until now, of course... the old "forbidden fruit" mentality!!!!!.

So yeah... give us the dirt. Where is this pinkbike based? Who uses it? What's their mother's maiden name? Bra size? Why was the thread locked?

AND WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOUNGENS BEING TAUGHT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE WORDS "THEIR" "THERE" AND "THEY'RE" ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys hanging the shite on the quality of pinkbike posts really should look to yourselves a little first. Mistakes and dumb-arsedness???? Why... they're there in their droves.

S.

ex offender
Grip said:
Well I've never even LOOKED at pinkbike or the thread about it... until now, of course... the old "forbidden fruit" mentality!!!!!.

So yeah... give us the dirt. Where is this pinkbike based? Who uses it? What's their mother's maiden name? Bra size? Why was the thread locked?

AND WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOUNGENS BEING TAUGHT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE WORDS "THEIR" "THERE" AND "THEY'RE" ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys hanging the shite on the quality of pinkbike posts really should look to yourselves a little first. Mistakes and dumb-arsedness???? Why... they're there in their droves.
Grip, you really need to see the Pinkbike boards first-hand to understand. You can't exaggerate how dumb some of the people there are, because it's already beyond belief. I won't bother giving examples of some of the things they say because you simply wouldn't believe me. The mindlessness is astounding.

Just go check it out for yourself, www.pinbike.com, under "forums" up the top.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
maybe something to do with the pinkbike stories linked from here? think about that?

but i vote for less locking more talking it out-ing!

S.

ex offender
Ty said:
Socket said:
j5ive said:
http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4533
http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4268

we all have our moments.
They're not that bad... especially compared to people wanting backwards-rotating brake rotors so you don't endo when you brake (I'm serious).
please explain (and i would like some kind of poorly draw MS paint image to back it up)
A couple of weeks ago I posted in general discussion, something linking to a Pinkbike thread on "let's build something"... it was in there.

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
Grip said:
that is easy, there (e.g) is when you point at something and say "look over there", their is talking about a person (e.g) "their hand is yellow" and they're is talking about a group (e.g ) "they're a very good bunch of riders".

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yes my son, that is correct, you win a banana.
now lets see how long it takes till someone gets it arse about again.
if they haven't already.
and on the topic while being off the topic, does it really take that long to read your post before you put it up so as to check basic spelling, or does it have to be posted as quick as you can
"shut up ma, i'm trying to beat the posting speed record".
there can't be that many dyslexic people here can there?

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
lupine128 said:
yes my son, that is correct, you win a banana.
and on the topic while being off the topic, does it really take that long to read your post before you put it up so as to check basic spelling, or does it have to be posted as quick as you can
there can't be that many dyslexic people here can there?
I WANT AH BANANA
waht ef yowr speleng iz sooo g00t uyo d0net ned 22 chek ovar et? DYSLEXIC, nooooo jsut etrard :roll: :roll:

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats ok peachy, you get a special prize. see the special bus stopping here, you got your very own seat near the front :D
jk.
i just remember a freind of mine who learnt english as her 3rd language (she's chinese, and fluent in japanese as well) being horrified at the general level of spelling and grammar shown in forums. she asked me if australians and americans actualy have english as an elective for high school/college, and not as a mandatory.
didn't worry me, i'm canadian :D
and before anyone digs out all the posts i have with bad spelling and grammar, my defense is it's probably 1 or 2 in the morning and i haven't slept in days.

oh, yeah, and i suck. almost forgot that part.

anyway....pinkbike bagging....

i just searched a random thread to find stupidity.....and i found it...
this was in a thread entitled

"Hope Disc Brakes or Hayes"

go with hayes. they are the best on the market. i havent ridden the hopes
or there was
i like my hayes, but ive never tried hopes.
great comparisons......

then i read on and there were people putting cranks on the wrong way coz they forgot that's they'd turned the bike upside down......people saying that a trek liquid (basically and xc bike) was the best choice for someone wanting to do djing, dh, ds, 4x and some aggressive trail riding...or wanting to put a monster t on a kona stinky.......

so....please unlock the thread for pinkbike bagging......there's so much to say!!!!!

and hey.....i WANT A BANANA!!!!!!!!!!!