Howz about....

Dafatkid

Likes Bikes
Has there been any thought put towards a mobile friendly version of ROTORBURN?

Some other forums have this and it makes viewing all content a lot more easy.

Just a thought.... :)

Ivan

Eats Squid
I use Tapatalk, which is available on Android and Apple, which is pretty good for navigating on a mobile or tablet.

There is also a drop down box in the bottom left of the rotorburn page which lets you choose a "mobile"format. I've never tried it though....

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I use Tapatalk, which is available on Android and Apple, which is pretty good for navigating on a mobile or tablet.

There is also a drop down box in the bottom left of the rotorburn page which lets you choose a "mobile"format. I've never tried it though....
I wouldn't try it if I were you..
Anyway the standard version is fine of mobile devices, I've been on RB on my iphone for the last two years without a drama.

driftking

Wheel size expert
its pretty easy to navigate on the mobile the full site. I do it all the time as well.
The problem I have with app sites is they tend to give you the minimal and restrict some areas.

finksta

Likes Dirt
I use Tapatalk as well, it makes browsing the forum on my mobile easy.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I use the forums a fair bit on my HTC One X and for the most part it's fine. Most of the pictures displayed in the posts are cropped or it does some weird resizing thing to them so you have to zoom out most of the time to see the full picture. I'd say more of a problem of the browser and not much to do with rotorburn.