Hucking to flat, who does it?

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
clearly an idiot, for one he was not wearing a helmet (with resulted with a head injury) and the other problem he rides a RIGID a BMX off 40foot of stairs to flat.
his mum should have wrapped him in bubble wrap shortly after he was born, to protect him from his own idiocy

idiocy

(id·i·o·cy)

1usually offensive : extreme mental retardation
2: something notably stupid or foolish

..fits this person perfectly:p

mlsred

Likes Dirt
i did 7 foot off the top of a locker at my school on a crappy mongoose bmx i destroyed the wheels and my ankles now both my ankles click like kanasters

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats so stupid. nice stair huck, but that far to flat would get anyone.
i try not to, it just feels bad, but overjumping to flat is pretty much the same thing...
so what you do is: do everything perfect.

Sam.

Eats Squid
The fallen tree drop, kinda near the bottom, with the lander built hard up against it and a sharp right where the lander oughta be?
I'd say a fair few people are guilty of hucking that one...
Yep, 7ft to flat... Hes complaining with 10" of travel, try it with 4.5":p

$$Noble$$

Likes Dirt
about a 3.75m drop straight to hard grass on a stock 2006 Giant Ac haha every thing pulled up fine till a few weeks later i changed my tubes and realized my front and back thru bolts were shattered

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Huck to flats are gross. When I first started riding we all did it, then in a few months we grew up and realized how stupid it is. I guess some people just never grow up :)

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Most stupid thread. But I have hucked off my roof to pretty well flat. Few beers, old Malvern Star kids bike, mates egging me on, no shirt and work boots.

Hurt? Fucking oath it did. Lashed my wrist and ankles I was really lucky not to break anything. Smashed the spokes on he rear wheel off the hub, snapped both pedals and severley bent cranks.

Fisher

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If u over clear one of the jumps at my place, thats basically what your doing, cept you got a little kicker to increase the impact

Gazza

Likes Bikes
Yeah, its just like FUCK, i know your not allowed to swear but FUCK its just errr.

MORON I think that sums it up.
alex liiv is my hero... god you lot are all so gay he only lost one tooth from that and my god what a hero for doing it... no skid lid would help with that landing and as if anyone is a big enough twat to rid a fully in town. harden up you woman learn something about riding

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
alex liiv is my hero... god you lot are all so gay he only lost one tooth from that and my god what a hero for doing it... no skid lid would help with that landing and as if anyone is a big enough twat to rid a fully in town. harden up you woman learn something about riding
put your flame suit on....

EDIT: for the record: alex liiv is a legend... but an idiot.... If you've ever been to the ''crash site'' you'll see that he teared up the concrete with his forks and the ground had to be repaved.

And on the topic of hucks (who would've thought talking about hucks in a thread about hucks)
EDIT numero 2: Nic had his seat down and it sounded like a .22 going off when he landed because he overshot the whole thing.

Nic also did 7 to flat sand/beach thing....... but his huck to flat days are over now...... He now uses downramp/tranny thingos... damn this downhill lingo.

Last edited:

Jimass

Eats Squid
You, my friend, are an idiot. What is the point of hucking FORTY stairs to flat on a BMX? Hucking is fun but not off something so major.

What if he had of hit some one? Hmm. And even if he didn't smash his face he would most likely of broken his ankles or a similar joint.

But still gotta admire his balls for it though.

EDIT: And your right, no helment would stop that, a full face would cave in and rip his face off and a skate helment wouldn't do much as the are open face.

Last edited: