huge kranked 5 drop

Adi

It's my birthday!
Nah, the dude at the end is Barrecloth on his Bullit doing that massive drop, super steep landing.

THe dude who destroyed his wheel was on another drop and it was Tyler Klassen. That was pretty cool IMO.

Barrecloth is super smooth.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Any of you guys got any fav sections in Kranked 5?

My personal favourites are Super Ts, Vanderhams and the last section.

Ryan Leech was amazing on the tracks :shock:

Pitty the crash section was super short.

Konaman

Likes Dirt
Berrecloth doesnt make super t look shit you tool, why do you think super T one the red bull rampage and berrecloth didnt?

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
That's cause Super T goes bigger. Some people just appreciate smoothness more than balls (not saying that Berrecloth doesnt have any)! And I was refering to the footage in Kranked 5 only (as mentioned)! He rides very smoothly in Jib. Read carefully b4 you get abusive next time

ianc

Cannon Fodder
looks like snow 2 me........ whats tha landin?? Is he ridin with spikes?......thats insane........how does one ride away from that???

curtisrider

Eats Squid
thats not the shot from the vid but the same drop.
i would assume he has spikes,
and he lands a bit further down from where the slope starts at the bottom of the pinkbike sign.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Looking at the drop in the video, it looks like there is a camera suspended above the drop which rolls along? Was it a camera, and if so, was the footage used? I can't remember. There was a nice angle from the top used in the Berrecloth section

Konaman

Likes Dirt
sorry, its just it pisses me off when people say bad shit about great riders (i no u dont mean super ts bad ur comparison was with berrecloth)

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
That's cool Konaman. I have alot of appreciation for Tyler, and was stoked when he got sponcored by RaceFace :D It's just hard to compare pro's to other pro's. esp a rider like Berrecloth!

Rick

Likes Dirt
it is berrecloth at the end
super-t and berrecloth are totally different riders don't judge them on one video