hunk of crap

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its a giant rincon (pffffffft)
judy sl (pffffft) need new forks with between 80-110mm travel if neone reads this..
alex mx 22 rims, formula hubs
raceface cranks
avid single digit 3 vee's
deore rear der.
snafu magnesium pedals
some cheap bars
vp headset
forgot the stem vp again maybe
tektro levers

coming soon...
race face bash
husselfelt chain guide
seltaz full kevlar saddle
and some dual bolt seatpost
new forks (not sure yet)
and a new paint job

last of all can someone tell me if this sounds dodgy??
HELLO,
WE HAVE A CLIENT THAT IS INTERESTED IN BUYING THIS Bike YOU HAVE FOR SALE.WHAT IS THE PRICE FOR THIS bike ? OUR CLIENT IS LOCATED IN DUBAI, IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATE . OUR CLIENT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING.WHAT METHOD OF PAYMENT WILL YOU PREFER? PLEASE REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL ASAP AS OUR CLIENT IS READY TO PAY IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COOPERATION.
+971507550327
REGARDS.
AHMED.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Yea it has nice specs, I used to ride a rincon. Frame feels so funny now that I have my P.3

It was a sweet frame for the time it lasted (It's still in one piece just the components broke off all the time, hehehe)

dick

Likes Dirt
hes probably a terrorist./
he might kill peole with it.
sell it to him if u get the money first.

dodgy_bob_1

Likes Dirt
asd

i got a similar thing in my emails a few times saying they will buy bikes and stuff. i just replied with pissoff and stop bothering me - its somesort of dodgy hoax so just let it go

CHEWY

Eats Squid
its a haox! there was a thing on pinkbike a while ago when someone got practically the same message, and got completly ripped off

Chilli

Likes Dirt
dude dont rip on your bike! its a cool bike as long as its yours and you have fun on it. they say its 90% rider! i mean look at www.hardtailpride.com theres some dude dropping roofs on a raleigh 20! (as you may have guessed i also own a rincon but i reckon its a beast :wink: )

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah i dont mind it i only just got it the other day and cuz a friend was sellin it for $170 w/o forks and the wheels, shifter, brake levers and chain were brand new never ridden until about 2 days ago so i thought it was a good buy..

Cruz

Likes Dirt
It is not just a hoax but a con. Being investigated in the USA at the moment.
Big write up on mtbr classifieds a while ago and something with e-bay as well.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
man, you should see the HT i've got.
talk about your pieces of shit.....
yours is about $500 better than mine.

jayboy882003

Likes Dirt
coming soon!! lol

jays_5000 said:
its a giant rincon (pffffffft)
judy sl (pffffft) need new forks with between 80-110mm travel if neone reads this..
alex mx 22 rims, formula hubs
raceface cranks
avid single digit 3 vee's
deore rear der.
snafu magnesium pedals
some cheap bars
vp headset
forgot the stem vp again maybe
tektro levers

coming soon...
race face bash
husselfelt chain guide
seltaz full kevlar saddle
and some dual bolt seatpost
new forks (not sure yet)
and a new paint job

last of all can someone tell me if this sounds dodgy??
HELLO,
WE HAVE A CLIENT THAT IS INTERESTED IN BUYING THIS Bike YOU HAVE FOR SALE.WHAT IS THE PRICE FOR THIS bike ? OUR CLIENT IS LOCATED IN DUBAI, IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATE . OUR CLIENT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING.WHAT METHOD OF PAYMENT WILL YOU PREFER? PLEASE REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL ASAP AS OUR CLIENT IS READY TO PAY IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COOPERATION.
+971507550327
REGARDS.
AHMED.
i like the "coming soon" bit!!