Hurstbridge DH : Sunday 19th Sept : Maintenance

Harder Nox

Likes Dirt
i hav a portable wooden bridge/launch that about 1.8m long and about 0.6m wide that i dont use anymore which i thought could be built into part of one of the tracks?? let me know asap so i know to bring it or not??

Hard Nox

Likes Dirt
Guys, in light of the recent closure and 'hoohar' of the Red Hill (Vic) track, I won't be going to Hursty this Sunday. I'm really sorry, but I have to choose between spending time and effort on a track that is as official as thr RH track and building a trailer shuttle/bike rake for my new trailer. Hursty loses, this time.

This includes CaNnOnDaLe RiDeR.

Maybe another time. Sorry. :oops: :(

DJ_Robbie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah im definantly pretty interested, i got no bike but im more than likely in to drive up and bring some gear and that, maybe a shovel and a pick or somethin.

DamoH

Likes Dirt
Dam Farkin work :evil: :evil: :evil: If I wasn't working i would definately be up for sure. Make the track worth the long hard walk back up. Do me proud boys!

manny24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:evil: damn it :evil:
im gonna have to bail too fellas. sorry :roll:
i had a minor stack today, and am nurseing a bung knee. a point of advice for everyone- DONT give way to stupid unco swerving kids on scooters- u may end up un your ass as i was this afternoon. there not worth it, better them then us i say... :twisted: 8)

DamoH

Likes Dirt
How did the turnout show. Is the track looking good. Sorry i couldn't be there but if you still need help during the week or this weekend i might be able to help out.

DIRTSURFER666

Likes Dirt
At hursty know ther is a pretty good north shore wif a seasaw frew it onto a bunch off palates....

whatever happend to maintenece day couple weeks ago no1 turnd up! :x

yeah nobody turned up!!!! that northshore and see-saw, for future can NOBODY please touch it, im not building it but would be all might pisssed if it had been touched, has been put together over the last few MONTHS and is looking really good, the tracks still looking as shit as ever

DamoH

Likes Dirt
That looks FARKIN sweet :twisted: If you guys need any more help in the future just let me know. That track can have a lot of potential. We need to make it good enough to be worth the walk up.