Hurstbridge revival?

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Ahhk
Do you know where abouts the church dh track is in eltham?
I can't think of where the church is.

joshbb

Likes Dirt
yeah. me and a couple of people with probably help out. i cant do it this holidays cos im going away but after that id be happy to help maintain and stuff. can you put a link up with google maps of where it is. or pm me, whatever.
cheers.josh

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Josh, any chance you could do it come on a saturday before the holidays?
might look at the saturday before holidays?

joshbb

Likes Dirt
o nah.sorry man. im leaving for england/cambodia this friday. would love to have but dutie calls. after if there is still work going on i will come.
sorry dude
josh

sedifus

Likes Dirt
Ahhk
Do you know where abouts the church dh track is in eltham?
I can't think of where the church is.
Yeah jayden, norman and myself went last year i think. Well and truly overgrown and we could only get maybe 100-200meters down the track

ROConnor[htp]

Likes Bikes
Hey fellas, the more tracks near melbourne the better. would be keen to come for a dig and a ride. get me license back this munth, might be able to dragg up some shuvles and a chainsaw etc etc.

AshR

Likes Dirt
Man that'd probably be my local when I get a bike.

Can't come out this weekend (Racing Youies)

but keep us posted I can bring a couple shovels. and a wheelbarrow if needed, maybe a couple of mates too.

oo and esky

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Yeah I have just realised that I wont be able to go this Saturday as I have work in the afternoon.
Anyone up for next Saturday 25th?

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
A couple of the guys I ride with have work and other commitments.
I've got work Monday, Tuesday I'm spending a couple of hours at local bike shop, going through bike. Wednesday I'm finally getting my MacBook pro.
Thursday homework, Friday mates.
Yeah :p

xgenesis

Likes Dirt
yer fair enough well im free every sunday through the week and usually after 2 on saturdays if you guys are doing any more ride days if not ill be heading down next week to have a look and ride

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
I was in talks with the council about a year ago. They are willing to go forward with plans. But they want to put together a flora and fauna report for the area and develop a plan then go from there. The land is now managed by the council not privately. I have attached the first letter I recieved from them. Feel free to contact the relevant people as it suggests.

Cheers,

Attachments

sedifus

Likes Dirt
I was in talks with the council about a year ago. They are willing to go forward with plans. But they want to put together a flora and fauna report for the area and develop a plan then go from there. The land is now managed by the council not privately. I have attached the first letter I recieved from them. Feel free to contact the relevant people as it suggests.

Cheers,
Looks like the council has been out acting on this then. There are a number of plants in those plastic things and on the main push up road theres a number of rope/hay/netting slab things that seem to be catching dirt that would otherwise be washed away.