hurstbridge trail building??

mr whippy

Likes Dirt
am thinking about building some ns style stuff, i can get free wood from work. might have to be sneaky about it and keep it kinda hidden away. :wink: anyone interested in helping?

mr whippy

Likes Dirt
well, maybe sunday the 17th?? hoping to build something challenging that will scare the shit out of me when i do it :lol: . maybe a sky bridge to gap to nice trannie. any suggestions welcome, i can bring a few tools(hammer, mallet, coupla saws)as well. :) :) :)

S.

ex offender
Sunday the 17th is the day of the Bacchus Marsh quad race (which hopefully I'll be going to).

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
and then the 24th is robroy and the next one i'm busy so yeah i dunno this weekend i will go if you guys are there as long as i get to ride a bit aswell

mr whippy

Likes Dirt
i'll go for a ride up there this sunday. can't start building yet cause i can't get the wood from work up there til after the weekend. :cry: but riding good :D :D :D

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
guys- just a word of warning- if your gonna build big

well, maybe sunday the 17th?? hoping to build something challenging that will scare the shit out of me when i do it . maybe a sky bridge to gap to nice trannie. any suggestions welcome, i can bring a few tools(hammer, mallet, coupla saws)as well.
be careful about advertising what your doing.. If someone hurts themselves on it, then browses the forum history and see you guys said you were gonna build stuff, then you may be held responsible- liability and all that shit- N/S is fine as long as you don't admit you built it...

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey me and a friend (haison) have some ready made ramps, bout a ft wide. one is just a ramp and is bout 2 m long, and the other is about 1 m long and 1 m high kinda like an "L" shape

i spose you guys could use em, i would like to come up and help you guys build but im skiing this w/e :D and the next 2 w/e i should b racing ( if the brakes on my bike hold up :-? )

mr whippy

Likes Dirt
alrite, looks like we might have to wait a few weeks before building. :cry: :cry: . i'm hoping that no-one will hurt themselves on it when we do build it cause hopefully they will know their limits. i think everyone knows from riding that some things you just look at and just know that you can't do it(yet?), and other things you can just hit it. But yeah, we'll admit to building nothing. :lol: :) :) :)