I am fire stunts BOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
meh, I'm bored so here's a nice random post from me for your enjoyment

I managed to burn my face off at a party at Johnny Balfa's on the weekend, supporting Movember of course!

Stunts were getting busted out so I decided to re-create a stunt I had done plenty of times, but I was well well well drunk and this was the result.

The idea is to set your head on fire and then fire breath... blah blah blah

I poured metho all over my face and BAM up I went. Lucky for me Johnny Balfa saved my shit and go the flames out, but I was far gone. Was in some seriously intense pain and had to get an ambo
Ended up spending the weekend in Hospital.

I'm sure people are gonna say I'm stupid and ect, but whatever.. been said before. We are filming an all stunt movie this summer, and it's gonna be killer. Booyaah

check the piccy out yeeeh

Attachments

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Fuck dude. :eek:

Probably not a smart move, but i guess chicks can dig your..rash-like burn.

Get better.

bitterbro

Likes Dirt
You're an absolute idiot. Why would you light your head on fire? it just makes no sense to a normal human.

You got lucky

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
You're an absolute idiot. Why would you light your head on fire? it just makes no sense to a normal human.

You got lucky
get over it dude, I did it, I've had all weekend having doctors call me a dipshit, don't need it from everyone else in the world. I'm gonna do stunts, I'm gonna get hurt. The sky will still be blue and water will still be wet.

I started this thread so hopefully some other gnarly dudes could have a chat about stunts or something, not so nuffies could blast me.

Cheers.

dcrofty

Eats Squid
So if that was the result of setting your head on fire and it went wrong what is a successful head setting meant to look like/achieve?

and if you think you can post something like that on here and only have "stunt men" have a chin stroking discussion of the industry then you're dreaming.

Not that I'm perfect mind, I've set myself on fire a couple of times and taken most of the skin off one of the palms of my hand with the gunpowder out of a firework.

Last edited:

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
the result should be a cool looking act of fire breathing.. i wont go into detail.

I don't expect it to be a thread for stunt men only, just not a thread for people to blast me, I wanted it to be positive.

I mean seriously, I just lost half my fucking face, what kind of pussy gives someone shit straight up at this point in time?

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
Yeah man, you're like, a totally like, gnarly dude. Like... gnarly.

Hahahahahahahaha, dickhead.
wow
and I always thought dudes were cool in qld. Come say hi to me at Illimbah if you're at the Mntx.. at least meet me before calling me a dickhead.

yeh, someone did get on film.. havent seen it yet but I should have it tonight

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I wouldn't call burning your face off a "stunt". Maybe a "stupid". Stunts are normally cool, which I guess yours was, but in laughing-at-you kind of way.

What's your next gnarly stunt going to be, jumping into a pool from a balcony? That'd be heaps original and gnarly.

Bowlo

Eats Squid
meh, I'm bored so here's a nice random post from me for your enjoyment

I managed to burn my face off at a party at Johnny Balfa's on the weekend, supporting Movember of course!

Stunts were getting busted out so I decided to re-create a stunt I had done plenty of times, but I was well well well drunk and this was the result.

The idea is to set your head on fire and then fire breath... blah blah blah

I poured metho all over my face and BAM up I went. Lucky for me Johnny Balfa saved my shit and go the flames out, but I was far gone. Was in some seriously intense pain and had to get an ambo
Ended up spending the weekend in Hospital.

I'm sure people are gonna say I'm stupid and ect, but whatever.. been said before. We are filming an all stunt movie this summer, and it's gonna be killer. Booyaah

check the piccy out yeeeh
Hahahahaha fuck yeah Dave! Chicks dig scars! All you people who think hes an idiot are just jealous because he has the guts to do it. Fuckin ripper c*nt Davo be... Hahaha Bell told me about how you made some huge bomb/fire thing at her 18th/(21st maybe?) and ended up turning her lawn black haha.

Props dude and get well soon

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
the idea of the stunt is to do a backflip while fire breathing and using the hair you lit on fire as the pilot. not original but cool none the less

what's next? I got rolling a car on the books.. and by roll.. I mean high speed out of control rolling. boom!

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Why. You're not going to earn anything from it.

The only thing that will happen is more and more people will think you are an idiot, or you'll fark yourself up beyond repair. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.