i flated my tubless. plz help!!!

trobb

Likes Dirt
Hey all today i overshot a jump, landed bad, hurt my poor balls and my tubeles system failed on me. it can now hold about 15 psi, any more and it just leaks out the side. i got it done at a shop and when i rang them they told me that i needed more of the goo that goes inside the tyre. they can't tell me what it is because they just cant lol. Now people are making it themselves so plz!!! any suggestions on what to do or what goo you use would be very helpful.
Cheers Trobb

Ty

Eats Squid
rubber latex from a arts and craft shop is what we have been using, $30 and you get enough to do 15 wheels

fastrider gus

super huck
he got it from VICMTB.. hey tom! HAAAAAAAAA!!!
lol! yea tubeless is REEEALY good now hey!! hahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!
trobbie was always laying into us for having tubes, and bragging how freakin good the tubeless was and that he would never get a flat.. NOW HE FLATTED OFF A PISSY TABLETOP!!
lol

S.

ex offender
Where exactly is the air leaking from? Is it coming from between the rim and the tyre, or through the actual sidewall itself? If it's through the sidewall (which I'm guessing it's not), the tyre is prolly fuct and you need a new one (I can tell/show you how to set it up tubeless on your own [for free] if you like). However, I would say that it's more than likely that the tyre is just not seating properly on the rim strip. Take the wheel down to the local servo and use their compressor to pump it up again, it's real hard to do with a floor pump if the seal has been broken. Make sure the rim strip is sitting properly in the rim (so that it's even and overlaps each side of the rim a bit), attach the pump, and let 'er rip. This *should* do the trick, if it works then pump it up to 60psi and leave it for a few minutes to reseal again, then put it back to normal pressure and off ya go!

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So strip ur wheels down and clean everything, then get some rubber latex and do ur thing.

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's important to get "moulding latex"
Mix it 50/50 with water and put about 100ml of the mix in. You can buy it from Clarke Rubber.