i know its been done... but yea..

fastrider gus

super huck
whats some cool tunes?
i've been pumpin out some stuff by beatnuts which is sweet hiphop.. but i've running out of stuff to download.. any ideas on some cool stuff? i listen to a fairly wide range of stuff from death metal, normal metal and alternative, a little punk and hiphop..
and sometimes a little justin timberlake just to throw off the neighbours.. :wink:

so yea, spew out your fave tunes peeps...

Rik

logged out
Currently, I'm getting into Mondo Generator, still love Queens of the Stone Age, and the cd that's getting most rotation right now is Gun's N Roses, live era :lol:

Ty

Eats Squid
if you like a bit of real hip hop (not this bling bling gun toteing big screen H2 crap) solesides, quannum, lyrics born have some dope beats

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ty said:
if you like a bit of real hip hop (not this bling bling gun toteing big screen H2 crap) solesides, quannum, lyrics born have some dope beats
haha yeah i'm down with that shit. pretty much the only hiphop i listen to as a matter of fact.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Apart from the usual Zombie, Superheist, Rammstein, Grinspoon, Static X, etc.. a couple of different bands worth checking out - Testeagles and I've had Guano Apes in the car for the last few weeks (thanks Ty for getting me hooked on them). If you need a bit more variety try digging out some older cds that you've forgotten about - I've also been listening to Nirvana and Offspring - Smash a bit lately.

***EDIT***
Oh and Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Korn (old favs) and Eminem for variety

fastrider gus

super huck
toodles said:
Apart from the usual Zombie, Superheist, Rammstein, Grinspoon, Static X, etc.. a couple of different bands worth checking out - Testeagles and I've had Guano Apes in the car for the last few weeks (thanks Ty for getting me hooked on them). If you need a bit more variety try digging out some older cds that you've forgotten about - I've also been listening to Nirvana and Offspring - Smash a bit lately.
yea, i have all 'o' them appart from the guano apes ( :? )
man im gonna have a big list of stuff to download!!

fastrider gus

super huck
my list includes:
the berzerker, fu&k im dead, resin dogs, swolen members, boy sets fire, coal chamber, corrosion of conformity, dope, earth crisis, powerman 5000, soulfly, static X, sinisstar, dead kennedys, finch, blood for blood and unwritten law..
thats just a few..

S.

ex offender
Your playlist is scarily similar to mine... cept all the hip-hop stuff belongs to my bro, not me.

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
as everyone says " i like a bit of everything" but cd's i generally have on include rob zombie, the streets, disturbed and a new hip hoppy sort of one i bought the other day called Dizzy Rascal...is good stuff once you listen to it a bit. I like anything with fat bass and a good beat to get things going. At the same stime tho i also own some sinatra, jack johnson, alex lloyd etc

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fastrider gus said:
my list includes:
the berzerker, fu&k im dead, resin dogs, swolen members, boy sets fire, coal chamber, corrosion of conformity, dope, earth crisis, powerman 5000, soulfly, static X, sinisstar, dead kennedys, finch, blood for blood and unwritten law..
thats just a few..
october 9th at the corner hotel richmond. OH YEAH! i've got my ticket.

also playing livid festival.

yeah...rock on with the HILLTOP HOODS!!! it certainly is a swan...i've also got most of their other songs and they farkin kick arse too
if you like a bit of hip-hop make sure u check out the aussie stuff...it's better in my opinion....so there's
hilltop hoods
downsyde
the herd (make sure u check out "77%")
bias-b (who has a song about my train line!!!)

as scotty beefs and i were saying yesterday....check out "the streets" for some madcore english hip-hop

as for other stuff.....
punk-wise you've got
dead kennedys who will always be at the top of the list (plastic surgery disasters is their best album)
the new-ish NOFX war on errorism
new found glory
i've been gettin into some dropkick murphys
and obviously frenzal rhomb

if u like to diversify a bit
ska-wise u have the two best cds of the year (IMO)
MAD CADDIES - just one more
LESS THAN JAKE - anthem

just a few suggestions.....but make sure u check out the hilltop hoods and the streets

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
ill nino, from autumn to ashes and nothingface have made their way to my playlists quite regularly of late...worth a check if you like heavier stuff.

Rik

logged out
Support Aussie music!
Some very very good bands to note:
Cog (awesome hard rock, australias answer to Tool, but without the wankoff pretentiousness)
Butterfly Effect (very clean emo)
Alchemist (incredibly good metal)
Dungeon (fist in the air power metal!)
The Casanovas (cliche 70's revivlist rock, but better than the rest)
Rocket Science (dirty freaked out organ driven rock)
Baggsmen (mmm live breaks)
The Bird (mmm live DnB, amazing sounds from only one drummer and one keyboardist)
DernRutlidge (if you like your groovy stoner rock, try your best to track down their cd, well worth the effort)

And if you get your ass out to see these bands, even better 8)

as far as aussi music is concerned

architecture in helsinki (if u wanna chill out)
loin groin (softcore ska)
commissioner gordon (more ska....hey i went through a phase ok)
Machine Gun Fellatio (nuff said.....)
Mass MC (sydney hiphop...chekc out the bbq song)
Something for Kate
The Whitlams
TISM