I need a new Track Chainring

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,

I know this isn't really the right spot for this, but I figured it wouldn't get seen in the usual WTB forum.

I need a new chainring for my track bike, a 1/8th 51 and/or 52 in 144 BCD would be fantastic. Let me know if you've got anything you'd part with :)

cheers
-Garth

n plus one

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,

I know this isn't really the right spot for this, but I figured it wouldn't get seen in the usual WTB forum.

I need a new chainring for my track bike, a 1/8th 51 and/or 52 in 144 BCD would be fantastic. Let me know if you've got anything you'd part with :)

cheers
-Garth
Sorry Garth, I checked mine but no 144 BCDs, bummer........

GrubNut

Likes Dirt
144bcd 3/32 was an old campagnolo road standard, so there are quite a few rings around that will fit your cranks if youre prepared to get a new chain and sprocket and go 3/32.

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
144bcd 3/32 was an old campagnolo road standard, so there are quite a few rings around that will fit your cranks if youre prepared to get a new chain and sprocket and go 3/32.
I thought about that, but I've already got 4 1/8 cogs + a couple of chains, so it's too late to swap over now :(

Anyone else got anything?

Cheers
-Garth

tmarsh

Likes Dirt
If push comes to shove, you can run a 3/32 chainring with a 1/8 sprocket and chain. The chain wanders a couple of mm on the chainring, but it still makes the back wheel go round and round.

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
check out the CYCLELOGIC site
contact Kegs
he and John have just started making track rings
saw some proto's today

A

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I saw those, do you have any idea on $$?

I'd almost trust John's CNC work more than a mass produced one. Maybe I could even get some pantographing done ^_^

-Garth