I need contact details for the shower truck companies that people use at 24hr races?

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Hi all,

I'm involved in planning an event when 1100 scouts go camping and they are going to need toilet facilities and showers.

Is anyone able to give me the contact details for the companies that get used at some of the big 24hr events? The ones with the shower and toilet setups on the back of Semi trailers? Post here or pm the details please, I would greatly appreciate it.

ta

Crofty

Stinky

Likes Dirt
The two main companies around are Just Loos and Mouse Toilet Truck Hire. Both have similar setups and cost about the same, dependant on where you are and the transport costs for them.

Hot tip is figuring out what to do with the waste water, do you have somewhere it can be dumped, if not you may need a pump truck to empty the tanks before the semis can leave.

Sorry dont have contact details with me but a google search should find them. Let me know if you can not find them and I will dig out the details.

dcrofty

Eats Squid
The two main companies around are Just Loos and Mouse Toilet Truck Hire. Both have similar setups and cost about the same, dependant on where you are and the transport costs for them.

Hot tip is figuring out what to do with the waste water, do you have somewhere it can be dumped, if not you may need a pump truck to empty the tanks before the semis can leave.

Sorry dont have contact details with me but a google search should find them. Let me know if you can not find them and I will dig out the details.
Sweet thanks. Googling toilet trucks turns up too many names so this is perfect.

Waste water we can deal with, we have onsite treatment systems but its just the pumps from the toilets to the system get overwhelmed by the numbers of people and we don't have enough stalls but the trucks can pump out on site before they leave.

thanks again

Last edited: