BMX I replaced it with something STOLEN!

BansheeTwoTwelve

Likes Dirt
So 6 Months ago I had my beloved Banshee Stolen. That bike owed me a few grand, and many hours of work, and to have some little C*nt steal it from me ripped my heart out. Since then I have lost my job, and had other things that I needed to buy, rather than wanted. So for the past few weeks I've been looking at building myself a BMX, Cheaper parts than a DH\DJ bike and I was riding street anyway. I gave up looking for cheap parts and shot down to my local skate store this morning.

So sitting next to me as I write this, is my brand new Stolen Sinner, with a few goodies added to give it a unique touch. Ill be looking at buying a few more parts, but Im a little strapped for cash at the moment.

Specs:
[Frame] 2010 Stolen Bike (Sinner)
[Bars] Stolen TallBoy {Odyssey Space Bar}
[Stem] FlyBikes Rise
[Wheels] Stolen Rim - EasyStreet Hubs w. FreeCoaster
[Break] Odyssey Evo II w. Tektro Lever
[Seat] Pivotal Sten
[Chain] KMC Kool
[Pedals] Odyssey Twizted PC​

Its got a glow in the dark looking going, sounds kinda gay, but It looks nice riding in the dark. All I can say is that Im happy riding properly for the first time in 6 Months.

I'll chuck some quality photos up when I get my hands on a D-SLR.

Attachments

Last edited:

mr.freeride

Likes Bikes
sick :p

good to know u got a bike so u can actualy ride now.
but i i have to say man get some real tyres so u can go to park orchards and rip it up!

looks sixk anyway

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm a fan, got a Sinner myself as well, I haven't had a bmx before so not much to compare it to apart from my sons bike (or my STP) but I reckon it feels really nice to ride.
The tires do feel kind of slow rolling compared to like Michelin Mambo's.

Your parts colour choice is certainly unique, my tastes are more plain:D
I think you've made a great choice though, BMX is certainly more affordable than mtb but far out the cost can blow out if you want it to that's for sure! Kind of amazing when you consider how few parts it consists of!