I went to king lake dh today :)

downhiller96

Likes Dirt
IMG_8707.jpgIMG_8708.jpgIMG_8716.jpgIMG_8743.jpgjust a couple of pic i took of my mates.
it was out first time going and loved it and will definitely be going again very soon!

IMG_8738.jpgIMG_8739.jpgIMG_8741.jpgIMG_8746.jpgIMG_8761.jpgIMG_8775.jpgIMG_8776.jpgIMG_8783.jpgIMG_8790.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

downhiller96

Likes Dirt
haha

yea the "best bar hump" did get landed up then got outta shape and fell!

the bloke on the anthem shattered his derailer first run and had to free wheel it the rest of the way and still had heaps of fun!

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Haha, as soon as I saw the Anthem...

I wondered... "How did that hold up?"

How'd he go with general jumps? No problems?
I'm always concerned about jumping my Trance 'cause I keep hearing people say the frames are likely to crack or break.

downhiller96

Likes Dirt

I'm always concerned about jumping my Trance 'cause I keep hearing people say the frames are likely to crack or break.
yeah the guy on the anthem wen t the whole day with a broken spoke and a shattered derailer. which shows you hardly need a chain because its jst so steep (compared to the you yangs)
he couldn't do the jumps because of having no chain, but if he did he would have, (he has hit the west gate, ski jump and the you yangs on the same bike)
you would be fine on a trance as long has you have enough speed u "should" be fine

Oliver2424

Likes Bikes

Hi mate I'm the guy on the anthem. if you have ever been to the you yangs you would have seen that end jump at the end of turbulence. i have jumped that and stacked it multiple times and seen the bike go tumbling down the slope and its never missed a heart beat. my shattered derailer today and broken spoke was really the worst thing thats happened. and to add to all of this my rear swing arm has had a sizeable dent in for the last 5 months and its held up fine. so as long as the bike isn't made out of the lower grade aluminium it should hold up just fine. good luck